Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.8 K Posts
695 Users
4681 Likes
2.5 M Views
(@bl8317)
Estimable Member

Threesome (2021)

https://bflix.watch/tvshow/threesome-2021/

All episodes with English subtitles

xnobzy, goobster, xnobzy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sigmoid)

Any telugu,Tamil or malayalam new movies where housewife is having an affair..even a good plotline without much nude scenes would work for me..Plz give the list or source where I can look for them.

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

That Threesome 2021 tv series is a hot one. A quick description so you all know what's going on in the show. If you don't want SPOILERS DON'T READ BELOW!!!

To keep it brief. The couple has a threesome with a hot french chick, but it's a big twist to the whole story which really adds flavor to the cheating. The girl takes the initiative and makes out with the french girl. Boyfriend doesn't want to at the start but gives in and bangs both. They wake up and he ends up cuddling the french chick instead of her. That moment right there is what kicks in her massive paranoia.

So throughout the show, she constantly thinks that he's cheating on her now. He isn't but her paranoia is what makes her think like that. So she ends up going after a black guy that her friends find hot on Tinder. They meet up and she is practically throwing her pussy at him. In the sex scene she was somewhat reluctant first, but then gives in and gets fucked hard by him. I'm a fan of interracial sex scenes, so this one was really hot, too bad only one scene. She regrets it when she feels bad after telling her boyfriend that they should break up which she doesn't mean.

There is one scene in the final episode, where they all go to a nightclub. The girlfriend meets the black guy again after telling him it's over. Her boyfriend is with him. She has mixed emotions now, so the black guy finds her in the toilet and they talk and start making out. All while boyfriend is waiting outside in the taxi car. He finds out about the black guy when he goes through her phone. I was hoping for another sex scene in the toilet but it didn't happen sadly. Hopefully in season 2 if they make one. 

Side note: As someone who lives in Sweden. The amount of Swedish girls that cheat because of Paranoia is so many. Paranoia is massive fuel for cheaters haha. 

xnobzy, aryan93, Wilf Hunter and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@arvhar)

any buddy send the link hubert and fanny 2018 

ReplyQuote
mi6
 mi6
(@mi6)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
(@aryan93)
Estimable Member

hubert and fanny- English subtitle anyone? I have been searching for more than two years. Please some one find it Ijust want translation of the conversation in that coffee place.

ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

A woman and her son make a trip to Morocco alone, as her husband has had an emergency. There she is attracted by a tour guide who begins a passionate affair. One night, returning to the hotel, is waiting her husband.

link pliss

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Found one, in this show i was watching. It's not the best. But the set up is pretty nice. It's lesbian cheating. Show is called Mr.Inbetween. The show overall is good and very funny. But this scene i thought would go nice for the lesbian cheating fans. No nudity sadly but the way it's set up is nice and comedic. 

Link: https://www4.bflix.to/series/mr-inbetween-908o0/v5vypmv

It's on season 3 episode 3 at the beginning. 

If anyone know good lesbian cheating tv shows or movies do let me know any good ones, specialy where the husband catches them.

ReplyQuote
(@bobob)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
(@simonputin90)

Anyone has the link to Vizinhos 2015? I got only 10 episodes in the google drive provided but there are supposed 13 episodes. Thank you.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4591074/

ReplyQuote
(@aneketh)
Trusted Member

Can anyone give link of the affair 2004 movie? I would be thankful if anyone can do it. Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
(@tommrichh)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @simonputin90

Anyone has the link to Vizinhos 2015? I got only 10 episodes in the google drive provided but there are supposed 13 episodes. Thank you.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4591074/

I'm looking for it as well. Please share what you have and anyone who have all 13 episodes.

Thanks

goobster and goobster reacted
ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Found one that i don't think has been mentioned before here. Another lesbian cheating tv show.

Now i have looked all over and i can't find any link to this tv show. All i know is it is definetly cheating wife. 

Here is what i could find. 

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3876088/

English title: Heed over Heels

Videceleb, aka the sex scenes: https://videocelebs.net/tvshow/az-po-usi

Description: From what i understand from a synopsis i found on a different site. I had to translate it. But basically there is different stories of different people in the show. I'm just gonna focus on the lesbian one cause that's the only one i know has cheating. Husband and wife relationship, with wife either cheats a lot or husband thinks she is cheating i'm not sure. But apperently they fight a lot. Wife goes to a lesbian massage therapist. Now you can see in the sex scene the lesbian wants the wife bad. Obviously i can't understand anything they're saying haha but i'm betting it's something sexy. In all those episodes starting from Episode 3, that's when it's about the wife cheating with the lesbian. The sex scenes are hot, both of them are sexy. 

Side note: If anyone could find a good link or upload them to their google drive of this show that would be awesome. I'm not hoping for english sub cause the show itself seems impossible to find for some reason. I managed to find one site a few years ago. But it was a polish site which only allowed you watch for 5 minutes then stopped it. So no luck...never the less enjoy the sex scenes though!

ReplyQuote
(@simonputin90)

@tommrichh https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15ahQPwVQ5jY9H4kiufnSluJ66yMDQlYp I got the episodes from this google drive created by xxxmen. There are other tv series with cheating wives in the drive.

tommrichh and tommrichh reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wilfmoviefan)
Trusted Member

@drowzzy good concept but the aunt scene is only at the end and short one.

ReplyQuote
(@xnobzy)

hoping to find  "To Paint or make love 2005" with english subtitles

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0431975/

movie contains partner swapping

ReplyQuote
(@wilfmoviefan)
Trusted Member

@drowzzy Joan Collins is hot in Homework but the scene between them only happens after 1hour mark and show them together one time and she never returned to the film again. 

Drowzzy and Drowzzy reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wilfmoviefan)
Trusted Member

@superleague just want to add in this, the wife had to cheat to save her life. Pirates have taken her ship. She has no choice

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Does anyone have the link for the latest movie in the site?

Afonia i pszczoly (2009)

ReplyQuote
 Bill
(@bill)

Please review

Harmonium 2016

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5182856/

Territorio 2020

Wet season 2019

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @bill

Please review

Harmonium 2016

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5182856/

Territorio 2020

Wet season 2019

Harmonium 2016: Trash. No nudity or sex scenes. IMDB need's to fix their tags for real. All we see is the wife make out with the guy for a minute. Then when he comes back from work before her husband. He tries to rape her but she doesn't want any of it. So she kicks him off and that's it. The story itself is sad, as the guy who got out of prison hit the daughter causing her to be paralyzed. But for the cheating wife part very shit.

Territorio 2020: One of the best ever in my book. Guy can't get impregnant his wife cause of his sperm. So husband becomes friends with a new co-worker who visits his house and wife. Husband gets the idea that this "friend" can get his wife pregnant. So he gets both drunk one night and lets it happen even though the wife doesn't want to at first. Later co-worker/friend starts living with them and starts taking control of the house. It has the alpha theme down pretty good. Kitchen scene is one of the best in my opinion. You really feel for the husband but also it's so hot. 

Wet season 2019: I won't lie i skipped through this one. I did watch the sex scene and it was shit, she didn't even finish. One of those they regret during sex type of scenes. Those suck!

xnobzy, bobob, xnobzy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bogabo)

Guys can anyone reupload "my sordid affair?"

ReplyQuote
(@aneketh)
Trusted Member

Can anyone find link for Afonia i pszczoly 2009. @Goobster can you reupload it if possible or does anyone have link? I would be thankful if anyone can find link.

Also what about the affair 2004?

ReplyQuote
(@maddymk)
Trusted Member

my12, yadem, my12 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maddymk)
Trusted Member

my12, yadem, my12 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 236 / 512
Share: