Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.8 K Posts
696 Users
4686 Likes
2.5 M Views
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@papaji

Sorry to comment, but German Movies are damn hard to find esp with eng subtitles. We even lucky to have a file. Plus its easy to synco subs using GOM player. Make an effort and spend some time. Its not rocket science.  

And good luck. GOM PLAYER has features you to open the sub and you will see timeframes. 

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@santos130

hey man, can you tell me what is happening in this Korean movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoWlkGNhjrc

Is the guy she visited in jail at the beginning her husband? And is that the same guy at 26:05 now released from jail? I'm not so sure because he has a different hairstyle and has no beard and mustache anymore.

ReplyQuote
 Zoop
(@zoop)

Guys can you suggest any movies like the ice cream truck ?

Where a young boy seduces the wife,that movie was really good

ReplyQuote
(@papaji)

Posted by: @papaji

I had screen recorded one of the most coveted movie. 

The city below 2010

Imdb: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1616194/

I had recorded it is 1080p after renting it on vimeo (with german vpn). So, this is the highest quality you can get online. The original capture is ~16GB, I am in the process of compressing it to ~3GB, would hopefully be able to finish it by tomorrow.

I will upload it to gdrive when compression is done. After that i will keep it for 48 hours and delete it, so anyone interested should either make a copy or download ASAP after posting.

Also, the subtitles pasted by @tinhorse go frequently out of sync with the video. So, I request Germans out there to please sync/improve the subtitles after the video is pasted

gdrive link: <link deleted>

The size is 3.2GB. Since it was compressed in h265 format it might not play in old computers. You will have to download/copy before playing.

Video quality reduced a little bit after compression but not noticeable on laptop screens. The audio can be a little bit glitchy at times, even the original capture has audio glitches. I might paste better audio sometime later. I am hoping that some of you would take the time to sync the subtitles and fill up missing words if any, Let this be a collaborative effort.

Enjoy

ReplyQuote
(@papaji)

Posted by: @santos130

@papaji

Sorry to comment, but German Movies are damn hard to find esp with eng subtitles. We even lucky to have a file. Plus its easy to synco subs using GOM player. Make an effort and spend some time. Its not rocket science.  

And good luck. GOM PLAYER has features you to open the sub and you will see timeframes. 

Hi @santos130

Its not like there is a constant delay between the video and subtitles, the subtitles go out of sync multiple times. And i am suspecting that the original video might have some sentences which are missing in the subtitles.

I can try to sync, but it would just be a guess work since i dont know German language, and i would never be able to convince myself if i did it correctly.

Let someone fluent in German language help us out here.

santos130 and santos130 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@wilfhunter

This Korean Movie you have found from Youtube is called 최후의 정사 - 1993 ( Final Affair 1993).

The person you saw in Jail, at the beginning is the same guy as the guy in 26:05.

The movie tells the story backwards, tells us why he ends up in jail, which is why the hairstyle is different as the event was before him in jail.

The Plot:

A wife (no parents) has to work for her little siblings works at nightclub meets a guy who offers another kind of work. Since the wife is estranged from her husband( her husband really loves her in his own way), she falls for this guy and fucks him many times. After falling in love and learns from her husband that the guy has already planning to wed some else, she decided to fuck him one last time and kill him at the end. This lead to husband as prime suspect as the police believed he had motives to kill the guy who was fucking his wife. Thats why the husband ended up in jail as you saw in the beginning of the movie. 

Note : my thoughts were that she framed her husband to free herself, even though she felt sorry for him, but still wants to leave him.

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@papaji

Ok then what i think is that the subtitle is not complete then. There could be missing.

To my knowledge German and English have both similar grammars. But like i said i dont think there are Germans here in the forum to help us. We just have to guess sorry i cannot help you any further.

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@santos130

awesome, thanks!

santos130 and santos130 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@renklipunto)

@santos130  there were several scenes, of sex in the sauna in the series.

in on of the  episodes, one of the male friends is fighting with his wife, 

so he goes to his friend's house and has sex with his wife.

There are 3 married friends in the series.

There are sex scenes between them in diffrent episodes

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@renklipunto 

Are you talking about Millennials tv series? Sounds like it. But this series is only Cheating Girlfriend not wives.

ReplyQuote
(@janeesh)
Eminent Member

@papaji

thank you very much .do you have that 16 gb version of The city below 2010.can u post that version for just 24 hrs.i will download it.already i downloaded 3.2 gb version.but can't make it as proper dvd.if 16gb available than i can make that a proper dvd .please help thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@tallrock)

@flbax37

Far Frontiers (2020)

Do you have link for this movie

ReplyQuote
(@tallrock)

goobster

Far Frontiers (2020)

Do you have link for this movie

ReplyQuote
(@drowzzy)
Estimable Member

Tales from the Crypt - season 2 episode 7

The hot Kim Delaney cheats here again. Married to a rich slob, she embarks on an affair with his lawyer. No nudity but the cheating scenes are moderately hot.

A bit of kissing, boob caressing and thrusting in the first one. In the second scene the guy devours her cleavage through her black satin bra. 

Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOP1ygmdZlk

goobster and goobster reacted
ReplyQuote
(@renklipunto)

Santos130 yes bro 

is there a link ?

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@renklipunto

im not sure bro, but US Netflix has it. You have to use VPN

ReplyQuote
(@renklipunto)

thank you bro i will look. ? 

the google drive link was shared in the forum but i couldn't dind it 

ReplyQuote
(@drowzzy)
Estimable Member

A couple more of Kim Delaney's flicks. Sorry if they have already been mentioned. Damn this woman can give the 80s-90s adultery godesses like Shannon Tweed and Kari Wuhrer a run for their money. And Delaney is a far better actress than any of them. My her expressions while cheating!

The Drifter (1988) - Delaney hooks up with a drifter even though she has a boyfriend whom she loves. They have an ons at a motel or something where she's wearing a satin top.

Link: https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-the-drifter-1988-248414.html

Tall, Dark and Deadly (1995) - Delaney has already broken up with her live-in bf at the start of the movie, but I like to think that she's still in a relationship. A psychopathic guy successfully manages to seduce her at a club.

Link: https://m.vk.com/video-120867920_456239390

ReplyQuote
(@drowzzy)
Estimable Member

Christmas Comes to Willow Creek (1987) -

I haven't watched it yet but from the Imdb summary, it seems Kim Delaney cheats here as well.

Link: https://m.vk.com/video173162798_456239827

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

@p05e1d0n

sorry dont have

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

@drowzzy

Streaming link for those of us that don't use VK

https://w8.123movie.cc/movies/christmas-comes-to-willow-creek

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092756/keywords?ref_=tt_stry_kw

is it on topic ?

Drowzzy, goobster, Drowzzy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Can i get a movie where the husband is paralysed or in wheelchair? Like 

Andreaskorset, Above suspicion(1995), the forest

ReplyQuote
(@manulalan)

@wilfhunter Voetbalvrouwen (2007) • TVSeries

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Can i get link for the movie love me still 2008?

ReplyQuote
 Akib
(@akib)
Eminent Member

Please , suggest movies of cheating wife , who has a teenage son . 

ReplyQuote
Page 195 / 513
Share: