Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.8 K Posts
697 Users
4686 Likes
2.5 M Views
(@aneketh)
Trusted Member

@aryan93 or anyone else, do you have vital signs 2006 tv series link??

I would be thankful if anyone can find links.

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Hi, is there a movie where the wife cheats with a fat guy or a guy with paunch?

https://ru.xhamster.com/videos/wo-es-weh-tut-2010-10428308#back_url

This one was quite. I'd like some suggestions. Body fund revenge was also good.

ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

@mistborn movie is

Wo es weh tut (2010)

ReplyQuote
(@cheater)

@aneketh Tamzin has no sex scene but her husband has sex scene with other married woman I had this series but ı deleted it is not masterpiece

ReplyQuote
(@theonlyboss101)

Nashville TV show

https://seriestv.watch/tv/watch-nashville-free-38735

S02E21 

Girlfriend (Juliette) cheats on her boyfriend (Avery) with her manager.

she tells him in the next episode and all hell breaks loose. No nudity tho.

Nip/Tuck

https://seriestv.watch/tv/watch-niptuck-free-38769

S01E13

The wife tells her husband he is not the father whom he son’d for more than 20 years. Show has nudity in it and it’s a pretty good watch tbh.

ReplyQuote
(@theonlyboss101)

L Word

https://seriestv.watch/tv/watch-the-l-word-free-38751

Lesbian tv show. Lots of nudity. The wife cheats on her husband with a women pretty much from the first episode. Pretty hot scenes

ReplyQuote
(@johny-english)
Estimable Member

Peacemaker (2021)

https://movies2watch.tv/tv/watch-peacemaker-hd-76321

In episode 2 it is impliied that a wife has a cheating threesome. Too bad that they didnt show the sex scene.

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @johny-english

Peacemaker (2021)

In episode 2 it is impliied that a wife has a cheating threesome. Too bad that they didnt show the sex scene.

Please do not fill the chat with such useless messages. If there is no cheating scene in a TV show or movie, please don't talk about that production. people can't find the movies they are looking for in the list because of spam messages

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @toprak-man

Peacemaker (2021)

Please do not fill the chat with such useless messages. If there is no cheating scene in a TV show or movie, please don't talk about that production. people can't find the movies they are looking for in the list because of spam messages

@toprak-man Pls. follow your own advice. You posted The Handmaiden (2010), which doesn't have cheating females in it.

ReplyQuote
(@muridk)
Eminent Member

https://filmix.zone/filmi/drama/153807-nezhenskoe-delo-2020.html

La terre des hommes

ReplyQuote
(@johny-english)
Estimable Member

Peacemaker (2021)

There was nudity and there was a cheating wife. So i posted it. I specifically mentioned that there was no sex scene. If you didnt notice it its not my problem

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Hi, can I get some recommendations for some WILF books? Some romantic novels? Or a goodreads link would also be fine... (I did find some, but the book lists are long and difficult to classify)

Also another suggestion to admin... Can we have another forum for WILF but for different media? Like books or adult games or comics... I know we already have around 17 forums. But I think we can remove those like husband's friend, alpha males etc since we already add those tags in the site... Just a suggestion...

ReplyQuote
(@rockyeragonss)
Estimable Member

House Tour 2021

Watch online

ReplyQuote
stealwife
(@stealthwifelover)
Estimable Member

@mistborn You can ask for anything books, comics, games at my THREAD

I was avid reader of WILF based ...thriller, fantasy, erotic...novels....post your requests @ my thread

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @mistborn

Hi, can I get some recommendations for some WILF books? Some romantic novels? Or a goodreads link would also be fine... (I did find some, but the book lists are long and difficult to classify)

Also another suggestion to admin... Can we have another forum for WILF but for different media? Like books or adult games or comics... I know we already have around 17 forums. But I think we can remove those like husband's friend, alpha males etc since we already add those tags in the site... Just a suggestion...

You can start that thread yourself, bro. I'm not into reading novels theses days, due to lack of time and attention span (hehe), however, I do read short stories (literotica.com). I'll be interested in that thread and see what interesting titles will come up. Maybe it will get me back to reading novels.

ReplyQuote
(@rockyeragonss)
Estimable Member

Paraiso sa Gubat 2005 

Watch online

ReplyQuote
(@flbax37)

Posted by: @santos130

@killerlover 

Balaur 2021 - English title A higher Law 2021

as per requested. English sub embedded.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18WuQIhkDgmYiMUq50mIwdKe-6Tv4uync?usp=sharing

Can you please upload again or give a new link? It's not viewable now.

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @wilfhunter

Peacemaker (2021)

@toprak-man Pls. follow your own advice. You posted, which doesn't have cheating females in it.

The Handmaiden  ( HANYO )  (2010)  A man’s affair with his family’s housemaid leads to a dark consequences. Eun-yi is hired as an au pair for Hae-ra (pregnant with twins) and her rich husband Hoon. Eun-yi’s primary task is watching the couple’s young daughter, Nami. Eun-yi is eager to connect to Nami, who gradually warms to her. Hoon begins to secretly flirt with Eun-yi, enticing her with glasses of wine and his piano playing, and they eventually begin a sexual relationship. Despite the affair, Eun-yi is still warm and friendly to Hoon’s oblivious wife, Hae-ra. She even expresses enthusiasm and delight at the progress of Hae-ra’s pregnancy.

a maid who had intercourse with the husband of the mistress of the house , moreover, friends with the lady of the house , i.e. she is having sex with her friend's husband 😉

I don't publish any movie without analyzing it bro. 😉

DONNA and DONNA reacted
ReplyQuote
DONNA
(@donna)

@toprak-man i was looking for this movie p just didn't know the name thanks a lot ? 

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@flbax37 

Its there dude, the third movie. English title A Higher Law 2021

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@Toprakman 

This is a korean movie, Its called The Housemaid Not Handmaiden.

But anyway, its NOT a wife cheating or girlfriend bro, Its Husband cheating. Not in this forum though......

or are we allowed husband cheating here?

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

@santos130 bro , Sometimes I receive a request by mail, sometimes I look for movies at their request. you know me for a long time you know what i did for this chat, many requests are made in movies, but I do not publish movies without researching , I researched for this movie and I came to the conclusion that the man is cheating and the woman is cheating. because the relationship continues even after the maid becomes friends with the lady of the house :/

In many TV series or movies, there were posts that had intercourse with his friend's wife or girlfriend. ?  A movie was shared recently, I can't remember the name of that movie from the country of the Philippines , woman was having intercourse with her friend's husband.

If there is a ban, they should not broadcast those films. 😉 Also, I don't know if there is such a ban.

santos130 and santos130 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@santos130 bro , Sometimes I receive a request by mail, sometimes I look for movies at their request. you know me for a long time you know what i did for this chat, many requests are made in movies, but I do not publish movies without researching , I researched for this movie and I came to the conclusion that the man is cheating and the woman is cheating. because the relationship continues even after the maid becomes friends with the lady of the house :/

In many TV series or movies, there were posts that had intercourse with his friend's wife or girlfriend. ?  A movie was shared recently, I can't remember the name of that movie from the country of the Philippines , woman was having intercourse with her friend's husband.

If there is a ban, they should not broadcast those films. 😉 Also, I don't know if there is such a ban.

Toprak bro, yes The Housemaid (2010) has a cheating husband in it, but even if you assume it, there are no scenes or dialog that show that the rich is wife is cheating.

What was that movie that was shared recently? If it has no cheating females, then it should be deleted. But I cannot watch all posted movies here in real time so you should report it, preferably on the other thread that I created so that your post or any post that is non-cheating related won't add up here. But you cannot use someone's invalid post to justify posting a non-cheating female movie yourself.

yadem and yadem reacted
ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

@wilfhunter I don't know exactly what the bans are bro :/ If it does not comply with the panel rules, I will remove the film bro, the person looking for the movie has already seen it  @donna 🙂

the other issue is a person shared cheating husband movies ? If I knew cheating husband movies were banned, I would have warned that person :/

I don't remember the movie , i just remember her country was philippines ? 

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@toprak-man 

Sometimes people share a movie which contains both wife and husband cheating, the only thing is it has more husband cheating scene then wife, but wife cheating has a scene. Maybe thats what it is.

ReplyQuote
Page 306 / 514
Share: