Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.8 K Posts
697 Users
4686 Likes
2.5 M Views
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

@mormaila

it may be your VPN host try refreshing a few times it may fix.

or disconnect and re connect a few times.

or

Click on Command Prompt.
Step 2: Flush DNS
Type ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter.

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
(@ducdaide)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10369964/

Stream: https://ww.movies123.sbs/movies/seal-of-desire-RFyL0t/

-

Story: Bascialy black guy manipulates the men into cheating. So he can fuck their wives. pretty hot with good plot. 

Sex scenes: Pretty good scenes. A lot of nudity, nice tits. Interracial too so if you're into that then you'll love this.

-

Please guys post new stuff. It's why i'm not so active anymore. Always old re post with old movies over and over. It's getting tiring with this. 

yadem, redmiex, tinhorse and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@newguy)

Hey guys ! Appreciate all the work being done here . Few months ago there was a movie posted here . Can you help me find it . Here's the quick description:

A couple(maybe even outlaws) lived in a forest (or seemed like a cabin or trailer in a forest) . Another guy (also an outlaw) comes roaming around there and finds them . The couple has a gun and a fight happens and initially the couple makes the new guy work like a servant since he had no where to go . The wife (or girlfriend) was kind of attracted to him . They start playing around casually in front of the husband (or boyfriend). The Alpha guy then starts the overwhelm him and kisses her and sleeps with her . The boyfriend initially fights then submits and starts doing all the servant work. In one scene you can see the girl sleeping with the new guys dick in her hand . I am not sure but i think in the end all of them die in shoot out or something .

I saw this posted here and it was a vimeo link i think . Anyone has any idea what movie was it ? 

Thanks in advance 🙂 

ReplyQuote
(@razor)
Estimable Member

https://wilfmovies.com/movies/cuckold/

Any links to this movie

ReplyQuote
(@razor)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @newguy

Hey guys ! Appreciate all the work being done here . Few months ago there was a movie posted here . Can you help me find it . Here's the quick description:

A couple(maybe even outlaws) lived in a forest (or seemed like a cabin or trailer in a forest) . Another guy (also an outlaw) comes roaming around there and finds them . The couple has a gun and a fight happens and initially the couple makes the new guy work like a servant since he had no where to go . The wife (or girlfriend) was kind of attracted to him . They start playing around casually in front of the husband (or boyfriend). The Alpha guy then starts the overwhelm him and kisses her and sleeps with her . The boyfriend initially fights then submits and starts doing all the servant work. In one scene you can see the girl sleeping with the new guys dick in her hand . I am not sure but i think in the end all of them die in shoot out or something .

I saw this posted here and it was a vimeo link i think . Anyone has any idea what movie was it ? 

Thanks in advance 🙂 

Close Quarters / Territorio 2019

ReplyQuote
mi6
 mi6
(@mi6)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @razor

Thanks in advance 🙂 

Close Quarters / Territorio 2019

it was a russian movie, the couple made love in the forest while an old man was watching, the old man took the couple to his house where he drugged them and tried to rape the girl before her boyfriend killed him. They continued to live in the house. Story goes on as mentioned above. Can't remember the title but this might help...

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member

Thanks in advance 🙂 

It's Blue Berry Fields 2016

tinhorse, redmiex, tinhorse and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Kinky_KamDeV
(@kinky_kamdev)
Reputable Member

Cheating Wife Movie: Malayalam India

BIRYANI (2021): [English subtitle embedded]

https://clicknupload.club/zeejjb7qaqdr

? ? Enjoy ? ? 

ReplyQuote
(@redmiex)
Estimable Member

Taken (1999)

link

ReplyQuote
 Wils
(@wils)

Can anyone share Mona (2012)? I don’t have access to tubitv in my country.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@ajaxxm)
Eminent Member

Tutta la verità (2009)

Paola happily lives her life next to her husband Marco and her son Adriano, but, due to her mother's sudden illness, she is overwhelmed by her passion for the brilliant surgeon Giulio Guidi. Despite every attempt to resist her sentiment, the two are drawn into a visceral relationship that collides not only with the pain and anger of loved ones, but also with the terrible murder charge when the doctor's ex-lover suddenly disappears. .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched two episodes on VK, and the picture quality is relatively poor. Although there are not many nude scenes, the cheating plot is very hot. It is worth watching if you like the plot.

VK

ReplyQuote
(@mitiok)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
(@marcopolo)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @ajaxxm

Tutta la verità (2009)

Paola happily lives her life next to her husband Marco and her son Adriano, but, due to her mother's sudden illness, she is overwhelmed by her passion for the brilliant surgeon Giulio Guidi. Despite every attempt to resist her sentiment, the two are drawn into a visceral relationship that collides not only with the pain and anger of loved ones, but also with the terrible murder charge when the doctor's ex-lover suddenly disappears. .

I watched two episodes on VK, and the picture quality is relatively poor. Although there are not many nude scenes, the cheating plot is very hot. It is worth watching if you like the plot.

VK

Great movie or tv mini series. 

Anyone have subtitles?

ReplyQuote
(@pishkinbuilding)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @marcopolo
Posted by: @ajaxxm

Tutta la verità (2009)

VK

Great movie or tv mini series. 

Anyone have subtitles?

yadem, Marcopolo, yadem and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@karaa90)

"I saw this cuckold scene, in forest the wife is forced from behind by a man, the wife shouts, husband comes he had knife / gun in hand , the wife asks him to do somthing, even having gun in his hand the husband could'nt do anything, he was so scared....then the man from behind started doing her..... its not old movie.. i saw this scene before 9 years....cant get the movie name..."

Anyone know movie with this plot?

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Genese ( Genesis )2018 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8287690/

https://tubitv.com/movies/564350/gen-se-genesis

there is also movie tubitv but use vpn and select usa country

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tommrichh)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @ducdaide

@ssotiter https://mega.nz/file/Bmh0WL4a#bp3zfud1lhtfRJ0R_TuuENuFsT9Gyt_jpiKj3iqAgls

Holiday 2021

Any chance of Eng Subs of this film?  Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@loverboy)

husband , wife , wife's lover and children living together and lover fucks wife but husband can't do anything ...Movie link ?

ReplyQuote
(@rockyeragonss)
Estimable Member

Iskandalo 2022 

Watch online - E2 - Secret Boyfriend

ReplyQuote
Kinky_KamDeV
(@kinky_kamdev)
Reputable Member

Cheating GF/Wife Movie:

Elemetarteilchen (2006):
https://clicknupload.club/weonhtmnjagz

Time To Leave (2005):
https://clicknupload.club/4fho2eio33pu

? ? Enjoy ? ?

yadem and yadem reacted
ReplyQuote
Kinky_KamDeV
(@kinky_kamdev)
Reputable Member

Vintage HOT classics:

Fantasm (1976):
https://clicknupload.club/i9s0jd2ebix0

Hotel St. Pauli (1988):
https://clicknupload.club/2higuod5br3p

? ? Enjoy ? ?

ReplyQuote
(@jackbuck113)
Estimable Member

@loverboy 

A War Within (2018) could be but they not living together. 

A Strange Affair (1996) husband cheats, wife revenge by bringing lover inside and live together. No hot scene, only sound, husband can't do shit cause he paralyze. 

ReplyQuote
Page 360 / 513
Share: