Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.8 K Posts
697 Users
4686 Likes
2.5 M Views
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @umertahir20

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt13887082/

Dear guyz, kindly share movie link ?

Cheating 

there is a knowledge that the movie is still in theaters , Released on August 21 :/ we have to wait for the movie to hit the websites

ReplyQuote
(@mephisto82)

Help finding a movie...

It was about a couple of lovers (a long-haired Asian man and a brunette woman) who receive a blonde girl in their house to spend a few days. Meanwhile, the Asian boy’s girlfriend has to travel and the blonde ends up getting involved with the Asian boy while the boy played the piano and she joins him to play too.

Does anyone know the name of the movie?

ReplyQuote
(@interested)

A couple want to get pregnant but the husband shoots blanks.  He brings in his best friend to do the job and he does the job over and over again.  It is on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx5XZv14cEU

ReplyQuote
(@interested)

I think this has been posted before but worth watching this short film on Youtube

CUCKING PERFECT | Short Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSfK5vEcmU4

ReplyQuote
(@nachu04)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

Kinky_KamDeV can you please upload Argentine series millennials 2018 if you have in your files?XXxmen had all this files and movies but they got deleted.Or if anyone has this and other files from him who save it please share.

ReplyQuote
(@ajaxxm)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @goldy

https://wilfmovies.com/movies/the-freebie-2010/

Link for this movie anyone?

The Freebie 2010

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

i mean series Millennials

ReplyQuote
(@abdelalahmed21)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

Jalodu thanks man but i  have to register.

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

Thanks Toprak man,but season 3 is missing .If any member of this comunity maybe have this series saved as files please share them on forum.I would like to download it.

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

On page 302 wilfmovies forum XXXmen uploaded on his GDrive about 75 movies and 25 series or1 tb of data,but now its gone.It was a Christmas present for all of us for the previous year. Has somedody maybe save or store any of that material?

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

It would be a shame to lose all that videos,plus xxxmen is not posting on the forum for six month now and who knows if he is going to post ever again on our forum.And question is if he could reactive his Drive.

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

Has someone heard  something about XXxme?Is he still alive? 😀 

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

I think maybe Kinky_KamDeV has saved some of that files?

ReplyQuote
mi6
 mi6
(@mi6)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
mi6
 mi6
(@mi6)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @umpahpah1

On page 302 wilfmovies forum XXXmen uploaded on his GDrive about 75 movies and 25 series or1 tb of data,but now its gone.It was a Christmas present for all of us for the previous year. Has somedody maybe save or store any of that material?

Yeah it was about 1.2-1.3 TB something and yes I have the entire backup of it.

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

Thank you mi6 for the drives.LukeZeddi great that you have all those files,can you please somehow share it with us?If you know how to put the backup files on this site?Whould it take a lot of time and are thay stored in a Google Drive or somwhere else?

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

LukeZeddi if you could share your treasure im sure that waste majority of forum members would be grateful.Thamks in advance 😎 

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@umpahpah1)
Trusted Member

Hey guys lets have a referendum sort of.Lets apel for xxxmen to return to this forum,he was one of our star members and without him this site has lost a lot.So Toprakman,Santos,Jalodu and all the other members who read this if you are in favor of xxxmen coming back like this post.Lets show him how many of us wants him back.I hope he is sometimes visiting our little community and he is reading this or if someone from here is maybe in contact with him through private messages.SO COME ON GUYS LETS BRING XXXMEN BACK 😀 Give a like to this post

jalodu reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bobob)
Trusted Member

Hey guys lets have a referendum sort of.Lets apel for xxxmen to return to this forum,he was one of our star members and without him this site has lost a lot.So Toprakman,Santos,Jalodu and all the other members who read this if you are in favor of xxxmen coming back like this post.Lets show him how many of us wants him back.I hope he is sometimes visiting our little community and he is reading this or if someone from here is maybe in contact with him through private messages.SO COME ON GUYS LETS BRING XXXMEN BACK 😀 Give a like to this post

got nothing to do with one person... there is over 1000+ movies and eps posted on here so we are running out of old movies to post because they dont have cheating so have to wait for new movies

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member

Thank you mi6 for the drives.LukeZeddi great that you have all those files,can you please somehow share it with us?If you know how to put the backup files on this site?Whould it take a lot of time and are thay stored in a Google Drive or somwhere else?

Yes I have already shared that in discord group. See the discord thread in this forum. And yes it's also backed up in Google drive.

ReplyQuote
Page 399 / 514
Share: