Forum

What are your favor...

Notifications
Clear all

What are your favorite cheating wife movies and why...

124 Posts
45 Users
111 Likes
51.5 K Views
(@simon173)
Eminent Member

Finally back with some favorites after the holiday season.Only 5 for today,but will be back with more soon enough.

1) Two Moon Junction (1988)- Sherilyn Fenn was just a pure beauty in this lust tale.She came from a very rich family, engaged to another rich guy and getting married in two weeks time.Then came this rugged hunky guy who worked in a carnival and slowly seduced her.He fucked her in her own mansion while everyone was away and videotaped it.Then on the wedding day the bride went to him again he fucked her bareback.The sex scenes are so hot  and raunchy!Theres clear nudity. Must watch

2) Dead Calm (1989)- A very young Nicole Kidman with curly hair was the wife here.She and her husband were in a cruise boat,vacationing.Then they found a sinking ship with just one survivor.They rescued him,the guy from the right go was acting shady and conned the husband and sent him to the sinking ship.While the husband was away he took charge of the boat and started fleeing with the wife.Nicole Kidman in trying to get the key of the boat to rescue her husband gave in to the sexual advances of the guy.But then she started enjoying the sex and that was the biggest turn on.There was a scene the guy was fucking her and her dog was watching.She was uncomfortable her dog watching her cheating! She sent the dog away and fucked the guy bareback!

3) Zandalee (1991)- This is in my top 5 cheating wife movies of all time! A very beautiful Erika Anderson was the wife, married to her husband who was a poet and loved him dearly.But the spark was missing in their marriage as the husband got busier in his business.Then showed up the husbands childhood friend-a painter by trade-a very young hunky Nicolas Cage.From the moment Nicolas Cage set eyes on his friends wife,you knew instantly he wanted to fuck the wife and he started his seduction.When he finally seduced the wife-that sex scene was just too hot.He absolutely fucked the shit out of the wife and the wife was screaming in pleasure.But this was not the hottest scene of the movie! that goes to the scene where Nicolas Cage fucked the wife in her own house while her husband and mother in law were having dinner in the dining room.While fucking her Nicolas Cage asked the wife-Would she allow him to fuck her while her husband was just few feets away in the other room and the wife answered YES! Cage fucked the wife standing while the wife was sitting on a washing machine and he was fucking her so hard,the whole was machine was loudly shaking and husband could literally hear the sound from the other room.Another hot scene was -after cheating several times on her husband,the wife felt guilty and went to church to make confessions.Cage followed her to the church and fucked her on the altar after her confession!

4) Red Shoe Diaries (1992 TV Movie)- Theres a TV show by the same name as well and you guys may check that out too as the series was based on cheating and every episode was an independent story of cheating and its consequences. Anyway in the movie the wife committed suicide and the husband just didn't know why on earth she would do something like that as they were a very loving couple and happily married.After her death,the husband found his wifes personal diary and started reading it.He found out the wife met a construction worker incidentally and started having an affair with him.The turn on here is-the wife repeatedly mentioned in her diary that she loved her husband dearly and he was very loving and loyal to her as well.But she still couldn't stop going to that construction guy as she could do many sexual adventures with him which her husband wouldn't do with her!

5) All Things Fair (1995) - I am a sucker of student-teacher affair movies and pretty much all of them are my favs as the scenario of an adult married teacher giving in to her much younger student-turns me on greatly.Here our wife was a high school teacher,although she looked a bit nerdy but you know she was hot behind her glasses.And a 15 year old student seducing her- thats enough for me!

stealwife and stealwife reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simon173)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @movieefreakk

@simon173

Pal.. You and Me share the Same Taste

Thanks mate,its great to know people sharing similar themes which turn us on!

stealwife and stealwife reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simon173)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @movieefreakk

@simon173

Your Taste is amazing man
no point in watching a movie if the wife lets someone fuck her without a hesitation.

the Regretting part is the best

Best would be btn 2000 t0 todate as the prints would be amazing

Thanks mate-I agree 100%, when the wife resists and tries to remain loyal but eventually gives in to temptation-nothing is hotter than that! I will get into 2000's movies soon

ReplyQuote
(@qrozz)
Eminent Member

In brazil and russia, there's a lot of movies with cheating theme and hot scenes, but most of them are hard to find.

ReplyQuote
(@movieefreakk)
Eminent Member

How about we mention our Fav Actresses who Play a Cheating wife role and the movies they played in

for example:

Diane Lane    -    Unfaithful

ReplyQuote
(@omegared28)

My favourite cheating movie of all time is an 2008 Austrian movie called Revanche https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1173745/ . The scene that got to me is when the wife spontanously asking the main guy to come to her house when they're only barely known one another (got really lucky). It got sex scenes/nudity and in the end it made you wish for a sequel and wondering is the baby his???? If it is his how long the relationship been going on???...Highly recommend watching it~~~

ReplyQuote
(@jackbuck113)
Estimable Member

Hi guys, I knew that you are all very busy at the moment. On the contrary, I have finished all of my non-stop assignments and exams. Therefore, I have a lot of spare time at the moments.

Anyway, here is the long list of my favorite movies. They include both cheating and non- cheating (at the end). Some of them are already mentioned by our members. I have shared the same taste like most of you which is wife still cheats although she has a decent life. Moreover, I am into cheating wife who already has children. Most of all, movies in which I enjoyed are those that have happy ending- family reconcile not leaving or shit. I will share the content of my favorite movies, the link to watch and the link to download. Hope you all a great success in your work and this list.

1. Ember 2016 ‘Kor’

A wife/ mother has a son who is sick. The husband is in prison for unknown reason but the wife loves him and said that he is not there in purpose. The boss of the husband place knows this family for a long time. He is married but he likes the wife since a long time ago. He paid for the family’s kid hospital fee and visit the wife often while the husband enjoys prison time. He shows moody and shit to attract the wife. Eventually, they have an affair. The husband discovered but the family still live with each other until the end. Although they stay with each other at the end but unhappy somehow. It is one of my favorite and recommendation because the wife said they stop when the boss humping but give in later.

1. Sag Mir Nichts 2016

This one is both lovers are married. They are strangers at the start and meet at the public swimming pool. Later, some unknown reasons make they to hump each other after leaving the pool. The scene is pretty great. I just feel sorry for one of the lover’s wife because she is sick or something. The ending is 50/50, the guy with the sick wife reconcile and lives happily ever after. The cheating wife’s husband discovers and leaves her for good even though she is begged for it (In your Face)

1. About Love 2017 ‘О любви’

The forum mentions earlier. However, this is kinda jealous ending because the girlfriend leaves the boyfriend. Also, she is not wearing any wedding ring; thus, I think this is girlfriend instead of wife. Not easy to get away with marriage in life!! The plot is the couple is in debt. The boyfriend kinda treats his girlfriend like a play toy. He made her goes to the bank to go easy on the banker who in charge of the boyfriend’s debt. The dude is fucking old but somehow they end up together (weird shit). They sleep with each other constantly not because of LOVE like the title, it is the old punk is rich as fuck. I feel a lot of jealousy when watching this movie but the scenes are quite fine- no sound just music.

1. Palm Swings 2017

Just married couple swinging with other couples and get jealous with each other. Cheap budget movie- the two good things are the ending and the part where the wife chooses to cheat on her husband purposely. Still, I recommend to watch. I like the actress as she is the host of a TV series a long time ago. Her voice is very cute.

1. Down by Love 2016 ‘Éperdument’

This is a cheating husband movie. This dude is a prison ward, he likes one of his young inmate. They have an affair, I think the girl is using this guy because at the end, she able to get out of prison to be together with her boyfriend. The prison ward guy keeps chasing her even when his family trying to help him. The scenes are hot and I do not understand the ending since I am only familiar with English movies. In my opinion, the prison finds out the affair and sends both to jail.

1. White Girl 2016

A girl and a boy meet and spark happened. The scenes between them are quite hot. The cheating part is between the girl and her teacher. The girl and her boyfriend are junkies, the boy is captured in jail. Meanwhile, the girl “cowgirl” her teacher just for fun. The boy asks the girl to get rid of the drugs but she secretly hides it. In the end, the one who in charge of the drug traffic asks the couple where is the drug, the boy surprises as he thought the girl already threw away all of the drug. As a result, the boy kills the drug king and goes to prison again.

1. Blood Orange 2016

The movie is long but the cheating is short but attractive. The wife of a gangster/ cowboy husband likes the male gardener. She forces him to sleep with her, that is the attractive part. Also, she does not allow the guy to touch her while cowgirl.

1. The Red Thread 2016 ‘El Hilo Rojo’

This is one of favorite because the wife is young, pretty and has a child. She engages in an affair with one of her flight customer whom she met and in love a long ago. I strongly recommend because of the scenes and a good ending.

1. The Scent of Mandarin 2015 ‘L'odeur de la mandarine’

The mother and her child have to seek shelter under the manor of kind and rich retired general. He and the mother decide to marry but they plan to have no children. The general and the mother having trouble in bed. The general decides to satisfy through prostitution. The mother quite piss about this and decide to hump with the horse keeper who has already kept an eye on her for sometime. It has a good ending.

1. Rendez- Vous 2015

As some of you might already familiar with this movie, this movie is about a family move to France to start a new life. They prepare to build a new mansion. The husband spends so much time on construction which neglect the wife. One of the young workers starts to seduce the young wife and they later spend a passionate day on his apartment. Near the end, we realize all of this is a set-up. Still, I recommend it because the scene is quite hot even if there is only music.

1. No Thanks 2014 ‘Ei Kiitos’

The couple is old in this movie. I guess that’s why the wife starts to cheat with a very young guy. The movie is comedy not heavy drama. The scenes are hot and the break- up between the elder wife and the young guy is not very dramatic so you can enjoy the movie in an easy pace.

1. Addicted 2014

This American movie to quite popular among the rest of the movies. I guess you already the plot- the wife struggle with her sexuality satisfaction so she cheats on her husband on two dudes. The consequence is they fight with each other and the husband is the Hero save the wife in the end. They reconcile later. The scene between the wife and the husband is actually much better than her cheating scene in my opinion.

1. Canon (Fidelidad al Limite) 2014

Mariana and Julian are a couple that have been happily married for many years. They have two kids: Juan Maria and Bibiana. They are in love and are very successful in their professional lives. They have a wonderful sex life and in the foreplay that they enjoy in privacy, he tells her that she can have sex with other men if she tells him everything in detail. Mariana then has an affair with Javier Betanzos, a client of her company and an important investor, who commissioned her office to design an important beach hotel. But Julian falls victim to his alleged strength, and suffers depression. He leaves his house, and the children suffer from the feelings of neglect and abandonment. Mariana claims her innocence but divorce ensues. Finally Mariana proves her innocence, saves her family and can explore that unknown emotion. The scenes can be considered as quite ok.

1. An eye for Beauty 2014 ‘Le Règne de la beauté’

Luc, an architect and married man from Quebec, begins an extramarital affair with Lindsay while on a business trip to Toronto. I recommend this movie because both cheating and non- cheating scenes are very hot. The husband meet the wife and they make love near the river. He later cheats with an American business partner in her home and in the hotel. The ending is quite sad as the wife is unstable with her emotion, most of the time she is depressed. I feel bad for her because the husband cares for her a lot but still cheats on her.

1. Inside Love 2013 “Presentments'

Julia (Marta Etura, Cell 211) and Felix (Eduardo Noriega, Blackthorn, also receiving his first scripting credit here) are a young married couple suffering from the pressure of having a small baby. Following an argument in the beach resort they’ve visited for a few days’ break from their routine, Julia crashes the car and emerges into a slightly rearranged world. Her wallet is stolen, and she seeks help from a sexy, commanding local night-club owner, Marcos. The moment they meet, I sense that problem is on the way. I am correct as they make love later in the movie, the turn- on part is the wife shows angry towards the club owner but she still gives in. There is only one scene but fine.

1. The Renovation 2012 ‘De verbouwing’

Tessa opens her luxurious clinic with a big party. She is smart, beautiful, savvy, and happily married with an intelligent adolescent son. But appearances are deceptive. In reality, her marriage is falling apart, her house renovation is a disaster and the finances of her clinic are a mess. Desperate, she accepts the helping hand of a friend from the past who has turned up suddenly, but in doing so, opens herself up to an ordeal of terror and blackmail.

1. Verratene Freunde 2013

I have no idea what the heck is the content of this movie. All I know is two couples meet up, two people with two different partners like each other. They “play” in the shower together and move to bed later. It is a hot scene but actors are old.

1. Red Vacance Black Wedding 2011

This Korean movie is very hot actually, especially part 2. The girl and her teacher begin an awkward relationship surrounded by sex. The girl’s friend later ask to marry her and she agrees. However, this does not keep the girl and her teacher from sleeping with each other. The ending is great hot because the girl cannot hold her sexuality and sleep with her teacher. The husband come out of nowhere and see it but he allow both of them to continue since he already aware of the relationship between these two. Jealous and hot at the same time- highly recommend it.

1. The City Below 2010 ‘Unter dir die Stadt’

The Forum already mentioned this movie. The husband’s boss and the wife have an unpleasant meeting. The husband does not know this and introduce both of them later on, this is when the boss starts to like the wife. He likes her so much that he send her husband to work overseas to sleep with the wife. The wife does not like the boss but I don’t know she gives in later. The ending is weird tho, the wife tell the boss to stay away because she knows that the boss sends her husband away in order to sleep with her. Yet, the final scene shows that she and the boss still sleeping with each other.

1. Secret Love 2010

Beautiful, young, and newly wed - yet Yeon-yi finds her world shattered when her husband, Jin-wu, is left in a coma from a brutal accident. When Yeoni-yi meets Jin-wu's twin brother, however, she can't help but fall for him - but good things don't last and and Jin-wu awakens from his coma. The scene in the car is very hot, I guarantee you get turn- on very quick. Later, there is another scene is also hot. The ending is quite find, it is hard to explain but I am sure you get it once you have watched it.

1. La Rabia 2008

A forbidden passion story happening before the eyes of children, when a married woman with a mute daughter gets into a steamy relationship with a single father of a teenage boy. The husband of the woman openly dislikes and frequently argues with the owner of the neighboring farm, unaware of her wife's affair with him. I do not like the wife because she does not care about her own child and the lover’s child. The husband is the person which suffer the most, he cares a lot for his daughter, very calm towards his bitch’s wife anger and is killed by the wife’s lover. After his death, the wife still sleeps with her husband’s killer. This leads to the killer’s son shoot him in front of the bitch wife. I recommend it because of the hot scenes.

1. Le Coeur du suhet 2009

Paula loves two men: her husband, Captain Clair, heroic, discreet, often absent, and his lover, Major Wigner, bruised fighter who suddenly discovers in the arms of this woman the possible taste of happiness and the hope of appeasement. During an intervention, the major falls under the bullets of a madman and the captain suffers a cardiac arrest. Only a transplant can save him. Will he agree to live with the heart of his rival?

Only one scene but hot.

1. Incendiary 2008

The wife has been neglected and cheated with a reporter. The scene is so hot and she is pregnant by him. Because of their passionate time, her husband and son are killed in a bomb accident.

1. 7 years 2006 “7 ans”

Wife is forced to cheat while her husband is in prison. The husband asks her to cheat with the homo prison guard and recorded their sound for him to listen. It is not that he is weird guy, he knows that he is losing his wife so he just let it happen. Although, at the end, thanks to the prison guard is a homo so the wife and her husband reconcile.

1. My Brother’s Wife” 2005 ‘La mujer de mi hermano’

Not much to say. The wife cheats with the husband’s brother and impregnated by him. The hot scene is the wife and the brother sleep with each other. The brother touch the wife but she stops him. Later, she said lets just “do” it because she is too horny to stop.

1. The Crossing 2004 ‘Andreaskorset’

The wife is quite a sex- addict. She cheats with the old guy after her husband broke his legs in a car accident. The guy actually want to rape the wife but because she is too horny, she decide to “play” with the dude as well. They humping on the washing machine is too hot for me.

1. Addiction- When Nothing is Enough ‘Levottomat 3’

Wife cheats with a young guy due to she is a sex- addict. Basically, she cannot stop thinking about sex. So she sleeps with a lot of dudes which almost destroy her marriage. Decent scenes.

1. Under a false name 2004 ‘Sotto falso nome’

A pretty lady and an old dude spend a passionate night with each other at the beginning. That girl later becomes the old guy’s son wife. They still sleep with each other just like the Korean movie above after her marriage. The girl kills her lover at the end because she thought he is using her in his story or something.

1. Deadly Betrayal 2003

The husband is a reporter who travels frequently which makes the wife feel neglected. She then got attracted to her schoolteacher and has an affair with him. Later, the husband comes home and she reconciles with him. This has angered the teacher and he starts to stalk her for revenge. It is a crime- drama movie but quite fine to me. The scenes are fine; I actually prefer the one between the wife and the husband after they get it together.

1. Desire 2002 ‘Deseo’

This movie has a jealous ending for me. A rich guy hires a very pretty maid who has her husband is in prison. She works for the rich guy and eventually the two become lovebirds. The husband gets out of prison, the wife pick him up happily but shows sign of depress later on. She returns to the rich guy and sleeps with him. The husband discovers and confronts the rich dude but loses the fight. The movie takes place during war, the rich guy and the wife come from different territory- Left Wing vs Right Wing. They both know they cannot be together so they shot themselves. Because I feel jealous the wife leaves the husband for a rich married asshole, it makes the scenes in this movie very hot.

1. Hounded on a Carnival Monday 2002 ‘Asesinato en lunes de carnaval’

This movie is similar to ‘Изпепеляване’ 2004. The wife, husband and their daughter live a happy live. But later, some general arrest the husband and seduce the wife. Very hot scenes and poetic justice ending. Highly Recommend it.

1. In the Bosom of the Enemy 2001

Philippine movie. A love triangle between the wife, her husband and a Japanese General. It takes place during war, the wife has to become a servant for the Japanese General and both them enter an affair. The people who live around the wife hate her because of being a traitor to the country- Philippine vs Japan.

1. Holiday Affair 2001

A wife and her son make a trip to Morocco alone as her husband has had an emergency. There she is attracted by a tour guide who begins a passionate affair.

1. The Blood Oranges 1998

Cyril and Fiona are a long-married couple who travel to an unnamed tropical coastal town to follow their sexual fantasies. There they meet another couple, Catherine, Hugh and their three children. Hugh is a photographer who specializes in nude photographs of peasant women. The Cyril/Catherine and Hugh/Fiona relationships start. I like this movie due to one of the couple is married. The wife sleeps with another couple’s husband. Her husband later suicide and she becomes a sex object for her lover. Annoy ending for me. If you like hot scenes then it is the right movie.

1. Live Flesh 1997 ‘Carne trémula’

I like the actor as he is the main villain in Skyfall 2012. But this movie is crap in terms of storyline. The cop’s wife in love and sleeps with a criminal and impregnated by him. Later, the cop leaves for this mistake. Instead of returning to her husband and apologies, she moves in with the criminal. Hot scenes but shitty story.

1. 1996 ‘Segurista’

A family from Pampanga is made destitute by the aftermath of a volcanic eruption in the region. The wife decides to find work in the metropolis. She becomes an insurance agent by day and a nightclub guest relations officer by night. In exchange for sexual favors, she gets to sign up moneyed clients for million-peso policies. Wife got doggystyle by her lover. Beware- Tragic Ending.

1. Hunting 1991

You sense something when a movie about the wife got employed while her husband is jobless. Her boss seduces her and success. Her husband finds out and meet with the boss but he is killed by him. The wife later becomes a sex object for the boss. However, at least, she kills him with a revolver at the end.

1. Neu in unserer Famulie 2016

Jonas (Benno Fürmann) and Marit (Maja Schöne) lead an unconventional relationship. They moved from Cologne to Berlin because Marit got a lucrative job there. This makes Jonas temporarily unemployed – but one has to take care of children and household.Talking together, being open and honest and making music together is the basis of this family, where everyone can make their own thing and feel at home at the same time, a family where parents see themselves as life-long companions of their children. This modern family code is put to the test when the couple meets a pioneering agreement after 14 years of relationship -both of them do not want to miss family as it is now , but they do not want to give up their sexual needs completely for the sake of domestic peace.

Both husband wife cheats in this movie. The jealousy is the wife gets pregnant. Her lover seems to take a lot of advantage over the husband. I am not really sure that the wife still loves him at the end. That is just my opinion. The 2 episodes movie theme is just about comedy and family

1. Blood in the Mouth 2016 ‘Sangre en la boca’

Husband cheating movie. The husband is stupid. He is a former boxer but he refuse letting others think that he is old. He also cheats on his wife with a young female boxer. The ending is real shit for him because he lost the boxing championship. Furthermore, he hits his lover because she wins the female boxing champion. She leaves him, his wife discover this and divorce him, his kids also avoid their father.

1. Pure Wickedness 1999

Many people want to know this TV- series. It is a 4 episodes series. The wife gets bored with her husband, the husband also act quite rude towards his wife. I guess it is because she keeps moaning about how boring their life is. All of this lead her to have sex with the worker who is fixing the roof of her house. The scene is hot because she said she wants to have a child with him. This is only episode 1. Other episodes are she leaves her husband to start a new life with the worker and their baby. Quite Jealous for the husband. If I am the husband, I will “manhunt” this woman for life.

1. 2004 ‘Изпепеляване’

A high- ranking officer got attracted to a married woman. He uses his power to arrest her husband and asks her to co- operate in order to free him. The officer takes advantage of this collaborating to sleep with the wife and impregnate her. This creates a trauma for the wife, what worse is that he takes her baby away from her. Consequently, she suicides in the end. Tragic but very hot scenes.

1. In Love& War 2018

Danish soldier Esben fakes his own death in an attempt to flee the war and reunite with his beloved wife Kirstine and their son Karl after being apart for three years. However, everything has changed while he has been away. A charming German officer has taken over the role as the family’s father and is courting Kirstine. While hiding in his own attic, Esben witnesses this very real nightmare and must do everything in his power to survive, win back the love of Kirstine and save his family. What I find weird about this movie is wife shows aggressive towards the German officer. Because I do not know the language they are speaking, the wife later accepts to accompany the German officer to a party and dance with him. This makes the husband to think that he is losing his wife so he ask her to sleep with the officer. The ending is worse as the wife and the German officer spend the rest of their lives together in a new country while the husband sacrifice for their escape.

1. Never Comeback 1992

“Stockholm syndrome” movie with hot scenes.

1. You Carry Me 2015 ‘Ti mene nosiš’

Wife and her lover doggystyle while husband playing with his kids.

These following movies are cheating wife but not yet on the list but I strongly recommend that you watch it because some of them have extremely hot scenes

1. Symphony of the wife
  2. Love affair 2014
  3. Purpose of Reunion 2015
  4. Sister’s younger husband 2016
  5. My Neighbor’s wife 2016
  6. A happy Event 2011 (None- cheating wife) 
  7. A Sexual Chronicles of a French family 2011 (None- cheating wife

(@jackbuck113)
Estimable Member

I will upload link for watching and downloading on the other Forum page later on 

I hope you enjoy this list

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

Normally I am the person who likes the kind of story where after knowing cheating wife, husband forgive her she also understands her mistake and regrets for her mistake want to give 200% to regain her husband love, trust  but there are also some movie where I didn't want a husband to forgive her now I only can remember two movie name later I will some more 

* April snow

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448663/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EkUn-5kQVw

In-situ and Seo-young meet in a hospital after their respective spouses were both seriously injured in an accident while traveling in the same car. This leads them to discover that their spouses had been having an affair. As In-situ and Seo-young stay at the same motel near the hospital to care for their comatose partners, they grow closer while sharing their grief, anger, and fear for their loved ones' recovery. Gradually, they find themselves falling in love with each other. But when In-su's wife Su-jin regains consciousness, she tells him that she regrets her past actions, forcing him to make a decision

along came poly

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343135/

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Jackbuck113 thanks for that very detailed list. Some of them I have already seen and liked.

Regarding the movie Purpose of Reunion 2015, I've seen it and I thought the husband has recently died, I don't know why I thought that. I found a google translated subs for it and will re-watch it. It has very hot scenes, like the wife turning over the framed photo of her and her husband in the living room when she's about to have sex with her classmate for the first time.

Edit: Yes, I confirmed it, thanks to the subtitles. She did say that her husband died in a car accident with his mistress and she just lied to the guy and the rest of their classmates. But I am still going to include this film in my reviews since we are led to believe that she's cheating for the most part of the film.

Adi and Adi reacted
ReplyQuote
(@drowzzy)
Estimable Member

Here's another list of my favorite movies (possibly rare enough). Hope you like it. Enjoy!

The Ice Cream Truck (2017): My word, Deanna Russo is the perfect MILF. I wonder why she doesn't have more infidelity movies to her name. Here, she relocates to a suburban town with her husband. Knowing nobody there, she strikes up a friendship with the ice cream truck guy. Weird, I know, but it works. She invites him to her house when her husband isn't around. Obviously he tries to seduce her, but fails. However, this seduction sets up her actual sex scene with the guy the next time around. It happens at a playground at night, and it's hot!

Thief of Hearts (1984): The way that shit-stained thief seduces the sexy wife at a gun range, slowly opening her satin/silk top while he teaches her to shoot, is hot.

Body Heat (1981): Kathleen Turner, in her prime, fucked by her husband's shady lawyer. The scene begins with the wife heaving her sexy breasts in a white and red dress, watching the lawyer from the window of her house. The lawyer, in a fit of passion, breaks the window glass with a rock and enters the house, grabs the wife, touches almost all her body parts from the outside of her dress, kisses her long and hard, and proceeds to have sex with her on the floor. The wife is resistant at first, but later gives in to his seduction.

Payback (1995): A prisoner fucks the warden's wife. How many movies have such a setting! However, here the wife is the sultry 90s MILF, Joan Severance. The scene has the prisoner helping the wife arrange her furniture in the kitchen. She climbs on a ladder to keep the utensils in the attic, dressed in a sexy pink kitchen gown. The prisoner grabs her ass and brings her down. She obviously resist initially, but since the prisoner is kissing her continuously and grabbing her assets, she gives in to have sex with him right beside the cabinets. Hot as fuck!

Another hot movie of Joan Severance - Lake Consequence (1993).

Une Femme Francaise (1995): I could never have imagined the French woman of my dreams, Emmanuelle Beart, in an adultery flick. And damn how she shines! She is married to a military officer, and I think you can guess how the story goes from there. When her husband goes off to fight for the Allies, she gets allied and cozy with dickhead of a German businessman who is too afraid to fight in the WW. The scene starts with the German entering her house when the wife is playing with her child. He tries to seduce her with words just outside the kids room. When he kisses her, she kisses him back and closes the kids room door. Then they have really hot sex in the bedroom. The wife is wearing a black satin gown below her normal dress, so that made it more hot for me.

As you guys might have guessed, I have a fetish for satin since it's the one clothing that reveals a woman's assets without actually revealing them! So expect many more movies from my end, most with wives dressed in satin especially. Signing off for now. Cheers!

stealwife, Lionheart7, Wilf Hunter and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

purpose of reunion (2015) dong-chang-ho-eui mok-jeok (uncut version)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5987506/

http://pakbos21.com/nonton-purpose-of-reunion-uncut/

ReplyQuote
(@lionheart7)

@drowzzy

looking forward Mate! 

ReplyQuote
 poch
(@poch)
Eminent Member

this are my favorite cheating milf wife movies were milf wife has a great family, a loving husband but the wife just can't get enough with her inner slur

1. Unfaithful 2002

the mother of all cheating milf wife movies. wife has a great middle class life, a loving husband and child but turned into a slut when he met a book dealer on the street.

2. Partir 2009

this is probably a very great story. milf wife has a great husband and children. live a great life but wife turned into slut when she met one their workers who's repairing their house

3. rendez-vous 2015

story same as above milf wife turned into slut when she met a worker of their house

4. summer of '04 2006

milf wife has a loving husband but wife turned into slut when she met a hunk guy who she suspected of having a relationship with a minor girl who is also the fubu of her son

5. Queen of hearts 2019

probably one of the greatest story about milf wife. wife has a lovely home, lovely husband but turned into cheating slut wife when she met the son of her husband from his ex wife. this is the best milf-boy story

6. Scorpio Nights 1985

classic filipino movie where milf wife has a loving husband but turned into slut when one of their neighbour who is a student crawl into the bed of the wife and fucks her. 

ReplyQuote
(@apex-predator)
Eminent Member

I am looking for a movie in which the couple is newly wed and they decide to go out on a vacation somewhere and there husband takes swimming class and wife travels to a nearby city where her male friend is living and then she spend some time with him and eventually has sex with him while his husband is alone and trying to get to her but later husband also finds a hitchhiking girl and spend time with her. 

Can someone please tell me the name or movie link thanks. @tinhorse @zee80 and others please

ReplyQuote
(@drowzzy)
Estimable Member

Here are a few more of my favorites. Hope you like them!

Viditelny Svet (2011):

A horny old man lives alone in an apartment. He is obsessed with the hot, beautiful wife living in the building right in front of his. He spies on her daily with his telescope. Once she unwittingly leaves her bedroom window open and the old guy briefly gets to see her have sex with her husband, his hand on her breasts fucking her from behind before she shuts the curtain.

In the middle of the movie, the lonely old man roughly fucks his widowed neighbor, an old but hot woman. She is wearing a satin nightgown and he bangs her hard doggy-style.

The old man tries to create dissension between the wife he is obsessed with and her husband by sending letters to her home showing that the husband might be cheating on her. But he isn't. Both love each other, but the letters make the hot wife suspicious.

It is at this point that the old man enters the hot wife's life. They hang out together a bit, and then he enters her house when the husband isn't there. The hot wife is wearing a satin/silk dress inside her coat.

She offers him a drink and the old man makes his moves. We can see that she is resistant, but the old guy is an asshole. He grabs her waist and kisses her lips. She doesn't kiss him back at first, but after a few moments, she does.

He removes her coat, squeezes her boobs from her hot satin/silk dress, lays her on the couch and starts undressing her. He devours her body before the scene cuts. It was damn good enough for me at least! Later in the movie, he fucks her one more time in a black dress.

Afterglow (1997):

Lara Flynn Boyle is hot as fuck in this flick! She is the wife of a dashing executive. They love each other a lot, but recently, they haven't been having sex due to his work. We get to see Lara seduce her husband in a white satin gown, but the dickhead rejects her.

The old man, Nick Nolte, is a handyman who fucks all his clients. When Lara hires him, she is already horny due to lack of sex with her husband. When Nick, the handyman, comes to her house to refurnish her room, he starts flirting with her. She too unconsciously flirts back a bit, but we can see that she still loves her husband.

Then one fine day when the handyman is working at her house, Lara (wearing a satin bra inside her white shirt with hot black trousers) brings him refreshments and they start talking and flirting. She suddenly becomes conscious of the sexual tension and decides to leave. But the wrinkled old guy grabs her from behind and kisses her luscious hair and glowing cheeks. His hands rove over her breasts and under her trousers. Then he moves her around and eats her mouth like a savage, his hands now squeezing her ass. The scene cuts to them having naked sex in the bathtub. Amazingly hot!

Sinfidelity (2020):

This one is similar to Cold Heart (2001). The super hot wife is happily married to a handsome guy. They both love each other and their sex life is good. However, she starts becoming jealous of his hot secretary. The husband is planning with his secretary to surprise a vacation for the hot wife. But the wife misconstrues their late nights together for adultery.

A charming photographer who is also a killer and a rapist, enters the life of the couple. The sleazy motherfucker subtly flirts with the hot wife, falsely assuring her that her husband is cheating on her. Then one night, they go out together. The wife is wearing a flowery silk shirt and tight pants. They dance to slow music and the rapist kisses her. She kisses him back for a while before breaking off.

The wife accepts the rapist's invitation to his house. They have a drink and he makes his moves. She is reluctant to be near him, knowing his intentions, but eventually, she gives in and smooches him full. He undresses her down to her bra and panties and devours her like a beast. No nudity here, but the seduction process did it for me!

stealwife, bluex, Wilf Hunter and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Akib
(@akib)
Eminent Member

I like ' patricia - a hidden passion ( 2020 ) ' Wife sex with young boy . the boy same age of her son .  

Please anyone suggest more thease type of movies . 

ReplyQuote
APHRODISIAC
(@aphrodite)
Trusted Member

(not ranked)

1 Complicity 1995 (zara white as a wife in a softcore)

2 Tennessee gothic 2019 (not cheating but one small chick banging father, son and priest winds up pregnant)

3 Andreaskorset (banging father in law while husband in wheelchair yelling her name)

4 female war nasty deal or lousy deal ( Asian - the wife is very hot - fucks an old fart for a favor for her husband)

5 Love sick love the chambermaid 2004 ( not kidding - the director is real life Pimp and the main actress is a real life SLUT - just masturbated watching her eat semen like whipped cream)

6 The house of pleasure 1994 (erotic nymphomaniac)

7 Mona 2012 (The slut is very hot - one man is her bf but fucks the second and marries the third)

8 La montana rusa (extremely gorgeous actress keeps banging two handsome dudes)

9 Rozyczka 2010 (sexy gf of a spy helps her bf by sleeping with older man for information)

10 Steppeulven 2014 (the cheating or sex is not the main theme of the movie but there's just semen war in two bfs for their shared gf)

11 tempted 2001 (must watch- sexy saffron burrows)

12 dead calm ( short scene but very hot context and sexy Nicole Kidman) only three people.

13 nine tenths ( I love these three people movies with one female because I can always feel the sexual tension)

14 survival Island ( another three people, recommend me movies like this please)

15 restraint (Must watch - very hot Teresa Palmer, not many scenes though)

16 Donna flor and her two husband (banging ex husband's ghost in current husband's bed)

17 Daughter of darkness 2 (CAT 3 - Sleazefest and gorefest)

18 la vita facile 2011 (sexy actress, couple of cheating scenes).

Will post more.....

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cuck

A lot of hot ones on that list, and thanks for introducing some new ones. Female war and Survival Island are two of my favorites. I am so gonna find that Zara Whites softcore.

ReplyQuote
(@maddymk)
Trusted Member

@wilfhunter

Did you get Complicity 1995 (zara white as a wife in a softcore)?

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @maddymk

@wilfhunter

Did you get Complicity 1995 (zara white as a wife in a softcore)?

nope, no luck.

ReplyQuote
(@kasunchow)

@cuck

any link to watch online or download of movie 

la vita facile 2011

ReplyQuote
(@maxil)
Eminent Member

I like stories where wife gets pregnant from lover, especially when the wife already has kids because that shows ultimate cheating of not only betraying the husband but also the whole family. A little picky, right? I've gone through almost every movie in IMDB with related keywords and still looking for more. PLEASE share with me if you know movies that haven't been shared here or IMDB yet.

I am not a good writer, so search the plot and try it if you like. Some of these titles are shared already but just want to organize for people like me. Here are some of my favorites: 

Anna Karenina (2000) : This version seems to have the best hot scenes out of all the old series.

The Beautiful Lie (2015) : Modern version of Anna Karenina. Couple good hot scenes too. Definitely one of my favorite.

Neu in unserer Famille (2016): One of the best find for me thanks to WILF movies community.

ANNIE-KOPFUBER INS LEBEN (2020): Thanks to this community. Too bad it doesn't have sex scene.

Sonny Boy (2011): Interesting dialogue but no sex scene.

If loving you is wrong (2014-): Cheesy soap opera but it meets the criteria and has couple sex scenes.

Handmaid's Tale (2017-): The whole theme is about impregnation. The protagonist had husband and a kid.

Dream Child (2020) : Been a long time since a good one like this came by.

Tempting Fate (2019) :  Cheating build up was good but sex scene was too short.

A Royal Affair (2012)

Incendiary (2008)

Leo (2002)

Julie Walking Home (2002)

Mary Kay Letourneau: All American Girl (2000)

Pure Wickedness (1999)

Izpepelyavane (2004) : thanks to WILF community

Oběti • Znásilnění (2000) : WILF community

I will add more as I remember. Again, please share with me if you know more.

Thanks,

ReplyQuote
(@jackbuck113)
Estimable Member

@maxil

Bro, I have the same taste. Hopefully, Karma won't happened to me in real life. 

My favourite types are:

1) Wife cheats and pregnant (especially has kids already)

2) Wife hates a dude initially, but later falls for it due to conflict with husband or wanting a better life for her child given that the lover is a rich guy. She uses all excuse to leave her husband and sleep with the rich guy

3) Cheats then left husband. Some even left their children (bad types) 

4) Swinging and then fall for the lover. Some may left their husbands 

5) Typical boring housewife who are looking for a guy who can offers a more exciting lifestyle (in some cases, by making her pregnant again, lol)

6) Cheating while husband away from war or jail (selfish type) 

7) Falling for donor guy like Territorio 2020 

8) Strong woman but got seduced (especially those who have kids already)

You can check the main forum for movies that I have posted. I hope you can find what you are looking for. I still searching for new ones. 

Stay safe!

maxil, namikazeyodai, maxil and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kerensky)

Intimate Encounters with Donna Mills. It was a TV movie bu it had lots of fantasy scenes and at least two scenes of her cheating in real life. Unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere.

Pretty Rosebuds -asian wife in cheating with several men including her physical trainer, co worker and a stranger. Hot.

Darker shade of Ellise -wife cheats with photographer who then makes her have sex with a black guy, threesome with two guys then a forced sex scene with three guys. Hot as heck.

Judicial Consent-Bonnie Bedelia as judge who cheats with younger man. Very sexy.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5
Share: