51 Posts
26 Users
3 Likes
19.7 K Views
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hey All,

First of all this forum & this community is awesome. 

To connect better I thought a discord community will be a nice place to hang out with others and have better experience for discussion movies and stuff.

In addition to that we will be sharing archived movies and tv shows from this forum as well as new content wihting the community.

Join the discord server here: https://discord.gg/NfBjabK6vb

This thread is reserved to any discord group related queries and stuff. Please don't post any movie requests here.

Thanks all!

nam2211 reacted
(@sleepysparrow)
Trusted Member

Created new Discord account using new email ID and USA-IP based VPN connection.

Discord still insisted on Mobile number. Tried a couple of mobile numbers, Discord rejected all saying there were landline/VoIP numbers.

Can't think of anything else. Not willing to share my real mobile number.

Any suggestion / workaround?

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @lukezeddi

Hey All,

To connect better I thought a discord community will be a nice place to hang out with others and have better experience for discussion movies and stuff.

In addition to that we will be sharing archived movies and tv shows from this forum as well as new content wihting the community.

This thread is reserved to any discord group related queries and stuff. Please don't post any movie requests here.

Thanks all!

Is Wilf the owner of that discord?

Also i saw that you're refusing to share movie links in the main thread, only in your discord will you share them. You realise you're taking away viewers and potiential people that can provide links here to that discord. Making this site in effect not important anymore.

If you don't wanna provide links that's fine. But don't go trynna steal people from the site to discord. 

Last thing, needing a phone number to join is some sketchy shit dude. Nobody should give numbers for a discord. It's good way of getting hacked.

@wilfhunter You should be wary of this bro.

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @theboss3213

Hey All,

Thanks all!

Is Wilf the owner of that discord?

Also i saw that you're refusing to share movie links in the main thread, only in your discord will you share them. You realise you're taking away viewers and potiential people that can provide links here to that discord. Making this site in effect not important anymore.

If you don't wanna provide links that's fine. But don't go trynna steal people from the site to discord. 

Last thing, needing a phone number to join is some sketchy shit dude. Nobody should give numbers for a discord. It's good way of getting hacked.

@wilfhunter You should be wary of this bro.

If you check this thread https://wilfmovies.com/community/main-forum/all-thoughts-ideas-suggestions-problems-tech-queries-like-deep-searching-subtitles-conversion-encoding-torrent-vpn-privacy-security-blah-blah-goes-here/#post-10945 I had took consent of @wilfhunter before creating this discord group.

No wilfhunter is not owner of that discord. And he's already busy creating content for this forum so he cannot have time to be any admin or moderator for that group is what he said.

Regarding why I don't want to share links in this forum or even anywhere else besides the group, I pretty much explained in the original post. You do realize how many content hosted on file hosts shows content deleted due to copyright claim?

Nobody is stealing anything from this forum. If you ask me, the real golden content is the detailed descriptions of the movies that are provided here which is not possible in the discord group. I don't have time to write such detailed posts plus I don't think it's feasible also to browse easily in that group. The group is specifically just for quick instant chats and discussions which is not very convenient though a forum.

Regarding phone number stuff. I have attached the screenshot of group settings, I have kept moderation level to none. It's because discord is flagging your account for suspicious activities because of which it's asking for phone number. I can't do anything about it. I myself didn't required any phone number to join.

And lastly if any of the admins or most members of this forum are thinking this is hurting the forum, then just let me know I will delete the group.

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @sleepysparrow

Created new Discord account using new email ID and USA-IP based VPN connection.

Discord still insisted on Mobile number. Tried a couple of mobile numbers, Discord rejected all saying there were landline/VoIP numbers.

Can't think of anything else. Not willing to share my real mobile number.

Any suggestion / workaround?

Will think of something dude. I will let you know if I come across any work around.

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

New invite link - https://discord.gg/DQcPAcdyjw

ReplyQuote
(@metalman1555)

@lukezeddi sorry but don't work

ReplyQuote
(@movieefreakk)
Eminent Member

@lukezeddi Link expired buddy

please reshare

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @movieefreakk

@lukezeddi Link expired buddy

please reshare

Should have joined earlier.

Group is private now for a while. 

Will share invite when ready to open again.

ReplyQuote
(@movieefreakk)
Eminent Member

@lukezeddi i was a member bro.... my discord went crazy n i lost all channels

AMB here

ReplyQuote
(@ross144k)

@lukezeddi

hi dude, I was a member in your discord server CNine Community, my usernames was sanchezsmooth and mastmalone. I have deleted my old discord accounts.

Can you please share the discord link ?
My current username is - 4doorsmorewhores#5413.

I would've sent you a friend req but i do not know your discord ID or of anyone else in the server, so this was the only way to reach you. Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @ross144k

@lukezeddi

hi dude, I was a member in your discord server CNine Community, my usernames was sanchezsmooth and mastmalone. I have deleted my old discord accounts.

Can you please share the discord link ?
My current username is - 4doorsmorewhores#5413.

I would've sent you a friend req but i do not know your discord ID or of anyone else in the server, so this was the only way to reach you. Thanks

Invite access valid for 7 days. Join before we close the invites, else you will have to wait for next slot.

https://discord.gg/yfG6zP9W

ReplyQuote
(@blackdevil99)

@lukezeddi I accidently cleared my web history, and unable to join the discord community right now...Please open it for few days...its a humble request..🙏

ReplyQuote
(@tommytuchel)

Can you please post the discord link once again. I accidentally exited & would like to join back. 

ReplyQuote
(@nam2211)

Hey All,

Thanks all!

ReplyQuote
(@nam2211)

bro can u share me link of this server please 

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @nam2211

bro can u share me link of this server please 

Were you member before?

ReplyQuote
(@nam2211)

@lukezeddi no bro just heard from Scarletdragon and many other member

ReplyQuote
(@mister_playboy)

Discord Invite?

ReplyQuote
(@nam2211)

@mister_playboy did not get till now bro

ReplyQuote
(@helllrocker)

@lukezeddi I was the member of your discord group, but my email account has got suspended , due to which I had to create  a new discord account can you please share me the server link if you can. 

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @helllrocker

@lukezeddi I was the member of your discord group, but my email account has got suspended , due to which I had to create  a new discord account can you please share me the server link if you can. 

Your previous username?

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

This discord group is not for lurkers. Without active engagement you will get removed from the group.

Only people willing to actively participate on weekly basis can dm me to get added in the group. You have to dm me with 3 of your favourite movies/tv show names and reason why you like it. Based on your response I will add people who are eligible.

There will be no open invite access. 

ReplyQuote
(@movieefreakk)
Eminent Member

@lukezeddi 

Bro i was removed from Discord

i was actually away for a month as we had Ramadhan and was fasting for 30 days

logged back into Discord and the grp is gone

can i please rejoin

ReplyQuote
(@movieefreakk)
Eminent Member