Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.9 K Posts
699 Users
4693 Likes
2.6 M Views
(@aryan93)
Estimable Member

@jalodu When is the cheating scene in  Scenes from a Marriage ? I think I might have missed it.

jalodu and jalodu reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jamijami)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @wilfmoviefan

@davidboos80 in America we have freedom of speech. We dont live in shit countries where you can’t criticize or say anything. Im sorry for you

It's a shame that you have not learnt how to exercise such a liberty responsibly.

ReplyQuote
Kinky_KamDeV
(@kinky_kamdev)
Reputable Member

Cheating Wife/GF Movies

Sangre (2020):

https://clicknupload.cc/121jobvxz7l6

Enjoy ? ? 

ReplyQuote
Kinky_KamDeV
(@kinky_kamdev)
Reputable Member

Cheating Wife/GF Movies

La fiesta del chivo:

https://clicknupload.cc/tuz6szsfoaud

Enjoy ? ? 

ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @aryan93

@jalodu When is the cheating scene in  Scenes from a Marriage ? I think I might have missed it.

There is no scene, the wife arrives on a work trip and confides in the cuckold that she fell in love with an Israeli and that the next day she is going to travel with him.

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11380096/

Can someone pass me the link of the cold hawaii series

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @toprak-man
Posted by: @aneketh

@toprak-man. Any luck with finding Svingeri 2016 ie the latvian movie one. Than

bro , sorry i've been getting a lot of criticism lately, I work day and night to find new movies and request movies but it's not worth it for these people , i stopped looking for movies ? If they don't have any respect for our work, then let those who criticize the movies find it. i will watch them from now on

Sorry man but you're acting as if what you're doing is like solving a complex math test. All you do is find movies that have cheating theme and post them. People are thankful for this but don't forget. This site is not your job. The site caters to our fetish and enables our passion for this site to help out or enjoy the content that is given here. If you don't have a passion to upload links to cheating movies that's okay. Nobody forcing you to do anything. 

But don't give the excuse that it's people complaining that's stopping you. You only prove them right by stopping what you're doing. I know others in other sites and forums who post movies for the people. Not because they have too, because they want to. They want to provide movies for people that share this fetish of ours. 

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @aryan93

No cheating scene sadly. I've watched the episodes and it's so trash. The wife just talks about what she does and barely that. The only thing we got that could've been good cheating was the first episode with the black woman that try kiss her. But this show doesn't seem like they gonna cheating sex scenes. But again who knows. Only thing we know about that show is they only stay in house. So if any cheating happens, it happens in that house.

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @wilfmoviefan

@davidboos80 in America we have freedom of speech. We dont live in shit countries where you can’t criticize or say anything. Im sorry for you

Dude wtf are you talking about? The US freedom of speach is a joke and don't even deny it. Second of all, many countries have freedom of speach that's not the point. This is a site operated by a manager and random people from all over the world that all share the same fetish. Nobody gets paid here, it's all happening through sheer passion for this theme. 

I get what the uploaders are upset about. I agree and disagree with it. Like i said in a post before to santos. There is good advice and there is go fuck yourself i don't like what you're doing advice. Some people lean on the latter which i'm totally against. If you have a legit complaint that someone is doing over and over again say it in the best possible way so that no conflict occurs from it.

You preaching your precious American constitutions isn't gonna help you here dude. So behave will you...

ReplyQuote
davidboos80
(@davidboos80)
Trusted Member

@theboss3213 You have made 32 comments, your contribution to the list is zero and you are a new member. here you criticize and offend people who try to contribute to the list and spoil the list.If you know a lot, find a movie yourself and contribute to the list. your only goal is to jerk off, you have no other problems ?  Incest relationship movies are also published on this site. I think you and the others are of another form and came here to stir ? 

ReplyQuote
davidboos80
(@davidboos80)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

Hello all.

Thanks for ALL the comments. Just to finish all this (i hope)

Firstly i was chastised for not watching the movies i posted, i admitted this however this was not all the movies posted. the ones i didn't watch i researched first. I would say all movies were on topic, just not as on topic as some would like. I have now stopped posting movies i haven't watch as requested by wilf.

My latest posts have been all updates of dead links on our movie list. This doesn't seem to be acceptable to management as well. But how it can be called spam when i am updating previous management posts has me wondering.

Of course freedom of speech is important however fake news isn't. As noted by Mr Trump.

Piece and Love

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @davidboos80

@theboss3213 You have made 32 comments, your contribution to the list is zero and you are a new member. here you criticize and offend people who try to contribute to the list and spoil the list.If you know a lot, find a movie yourself and contribute to the list. your only goal is to jerk off, you have no other problems ?  Incest relationship movies are also published on this site. I think you and the others are of another form and came here to stir ? 

Lmao,who even are you? You got 15 posts and you've done fuck all on this site. At least i've added stuff but simple minded fools like you wont go and look. 2 months here and i've already made a bigger impact than you whether it's adding to the list or trynna give Wilf any sort of advice to better the site if he needs it. Incest movies might published to the site but not this thread, unless the person in question is a married wife or in a relationship. Learn to read what thread you're on. I don't even know why you tag me, you're irrelevant to me. Add useful stuff to the site and i'll consider responding to you again. Stay salty though little boy ? 

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

OK guys can we STOP this bullshit please? We've already spread conversation over 3 pages now. Lets stop this everyone. 

WILFHUNTER has informed to TINHORSE and now he is going to stop, 

No need to carry on now. Its over, we just move on. Please guys seriously.

No More..please

This is why i ask for no Criticism, because people starts to insult one another. Does this really benefit?? 

neatsurprise, redmiex, tinhorse and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@indian_rockstar)

Posted by: @jalodu

Finally I found Cold Hawaii series. But unfortunately it has russian audio sub track hardcoded. 

https://mega.nz/folder/bnIzAIyZ#lnY_BC9VC2wXODNGBIaV7g

yadem, redmiex, jalodu and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@milfaddict)
Eminent Member

This website helped me a lot. i visited it today after two days and all I see is people are fighting for no reason. stop it. you can always choose not to respond. that's how its gonna stop. hope it helps. peace.  

redmiex and redmiex reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tommytuchel)

Posted by: @indian_rockstar
Posted by: @jalodu

Finally I found Cold Hawaii series. But unfortunately it has russian audio sub track hardcoded. 

https://mega.nz/folder/bnIzAIyZ#lnY_BC9VC2wXODNGBIaV7g

Can anyone find English version of mega or subtitles ?

ReplyQuote
(@musty8)

can someone find this movie pls? @toprakman

https://letterboxd.com/film/film:792372/

ReplyQuote
(@sherlock)
Reputable Member

Yes I am so frustrated to see people pointing fingers on others please no more argument...and now post only movies..here iam starting..

Viditenly svet 2011 .. firstly the wife resist..but eventually she gives in..

https://youtu.be/3150be4S3zk

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Much has been said in the last three pages (both helpful and unhelpful) so I won't be addressing a particular post anymore, but moving forward, these will be a few of the rules that we will set. The most important thing still is that we get what we came here for: movies with cheating/swinging wives and girlfriends.

1) Tinhorse has acknowledged to watch movies before he posts them. Thanks, man. Others should also do so. Hell, even just browsing the movie will do as long as you can confirm there are some cheating female/swinging scenes in there (but in relation to this, see #5 below).

2) This rule stays: New links can be posted for already known movies only if it satisfies two conditions:

a) The previous links posted for the said movies are dead and...
b) ..someone requests for them. If the requester fails to see the previous links (and those links are still working), please tell him nicely to search for it or you can give him the link to the post yourself (there's a "post link" icon on the upper right of each post and you can click it and get the link of that particular post).

Exception to this rule with its conditions are:
a) When the new link is a worthy upgrade (much better picture quality, or it has english subs where before it doesn't, etc). This pertains to older and rarer movies, I guess. New movies seldom need a quality upgrade but sometimes the previous link is a poor camcorder copy. Please don't abuse this exception.

b) The movie link is very new and you are still just a few posts away from it. Sort of an alternative link for the new movie. For example, I post an ok.ru post for a new movie, right? And a couple of posts right below mine, you also offer an alternative link, say a film1k.com link. I think this should be allowed.

3) Regarding advice/criticism. Each of us seem to be interpreting these two words differently, but okay, here goes: ADVICE or constructive criticism said in a nice way should be allowed. What's not allowed are the kind of CRITICISM that Poch does, very toxic and full of unnecessary name calling. ADVICE or constructive criticism will help improve the user experience in the forum. It does suck when you watch several movies posted here and find out that they don't have cheating/swinging females.

4) It is not necessary to provide descriptions of cheating scenes for a movie but it's welcome and much appreciated.

5) Movies with cheating/swinging females themes but with little to no eroticism (no sex scenes or kissing) are still allowed to be posted, as some people still do want them and they are still on topic. But it would be great to include a little description saying that a particular movie doesn't have erotic scenes in it or just kissing scenes only, or sex is just implied, etc. Also, movies with failed cheating situation can also be mentioned. Hell, I got a few of them in the site's database list. Sometimes they can be quite erotic, like a wife trying to cheat and failing, or a wife getting seduced but in the end resisted it completely. These movies are in a gray area but at least a discussion about them should be allowed, so that a user can decide for himself whether he will watch them or completely avoid them and not waste their time.

6) No fighting and unnecessary useless talks like in the last two pages. Let's just stick to posting and discovering movies with cheating/swinging females. I might start banning people if they continue fighting and calling each other names.

Thanks and let's move on. Happy wilfing to all of us.

tinhorse, theboss3213, neatsurprise and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ducdaide)
Estimable Member

The museum 2021 aka Yr amgueddfa 2021.

Pls download. 

Toprak MAN, goobster, Toprak MAN and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@justafan)

I intentionally registered just to ask the admin to block those who just criticize or complain without contributing, So that this forum can return to normal, thank you very much, sorry if my english is not good, i using google translate

ReplyQuote
Soze1230
(@soze1230)
Trusted Member

@wilfhunter Can we immediately ban those who initiate by cursing, insulting, or harassing members. Specially those who contribute. Like you said, there can be constructive criticism. But downright insulting someone because he doesn't like the post should be acted on ASAP, otherwise it will lead to something like this.

Also, any racial assault should be banned as well.

ReplyQuote
davidboos80
(@davidboos80)
Trusted Member

There are people who come from another forum and want to mess this up. not structural criticism, their aim is to offend the members who find movies here , don't fall for this game ! They want to get people who find movies out of here. the above is the impolite example , You don't lose anything if you block that person, my friend, because she started it all.

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @musty8

can someone find this movie pls? @toprakman

https://letterboxd.com/film/film:792372/

sorry dude i couldn't find the whole movie but i found the sex scenes

https://vk.com/video?q=Vi%20%202015&z=video496314379_456239146

ReplyQuote
Page 251 / 515
Share: