Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.9 K Posts
699 Users
4693 Likes
2.6 M Views
(@johny-english)
Estimable Member

Anyone have link for kill kill faster faster 2008 

The link given in wilf page is not working 

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Zelazny most 2019 link?

ReplyQuote
(@ajaxxm)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @johny-english

Anyone have link for kill kill faster faster 2008 

The link given in wilf page is not working 

KILL KILL FASTER FASTER

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jackbuck113)
Estimable Member

The Voyeur (2000-2001) series. Truth or Dare episode, can be found in Xvideo. 

Plot- Damn. Hottest Swinger I ever seen. Girlfriend from couple A has passionate screw with boyfriend from couple B. The other two don't engage because the boyfriend feels unfaithful. Rather, the girlfriend doesn't want to screw him. After an exciting fuck, two couples unite. The boyfriend that does not screw break up with his girlfriend and leaves. The other three then engage in Very hot fuck. 

Mae Bia (2015)- Thai movie. You may know this very well. Can be found everywhere. The husband cheats with the snake lady. The wife cheats with her husband's brother. If you have eng sub, it makes it more arousing. 

I be sharing episodes of old softcore series 1990- 2000s) when free. Old movies are so much better than nowadays. No offence !!!! 

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kishmgik)

Is there a telegram group where only wild movies posted? If yes I wud like to enter it

ReplyQuote
(@ronny)

Does anyone have a link for

Dulce Obsesión(2022)

ReplyQuote
(@rockyeragonss)
Estimable Member

Iskandalo 2022 

Watch online - E5 - MAN IN THE VIDEO

yadem and yadem reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tonymontana)

Can anyone please share the link for Angela (2002)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0287914/

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
(@towelbra)

Posted by: @toprak-man

Write us the movies where the old links are dead and we will look for new links ? 

Anychance to get Odotus (The Wait)?

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

Cul-de-sac

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060268/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

https://ww1.m4ufree.to/movie/culdesac-1966-yyoi.html

A cult movie classic from the deep past

ReplyQuote
(@newguy)

@jhonny Hey is there a link to the movie Kennyvile . Its on amazon but not in US

ReplyQuote
(@jhonny)
Estimable Member

@newguy check in wipfilms.net

ReplyQuote
shon95
(@shon95)
Trusted Member

Can you add the block user feature @wilfhunter ? I want to block someone so I don't see their many posts. Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @shon95

Can you add the block user feature @wilfhunter ? I want to block someone so I don't see their many posts. Thanks

No, the forum doesn't have it by default. Maybe there's a plugin, possibly paid.

ReplyQuote
(@filmylover)

First of All !! ; Kudos to all Contributors ?
But it seems things are slowing a bit so here is a push ??

NAY VARAN BHAT LONCHA KON NAI KONCHA (2022)
(Controversial regional-'Marathi 'indian Regional Cinema )

Plot :- 14 year old Boy Digya and His friend alias .....getting engulfed in Sex and Crime with ugly repercussions.

Married Lady 1.( Digya's Aunt :- father's brother's wife )[ cuckold son and cuckold husband ]

Digya goes to uncle's home ...where he is humilated by his uncle and his little Son .... In retaliation Digya and alias Cucks both by fucking the Milf and later kills both.

Scene 1 (seduction of the aunt ) (cucks his little cousin and uncle )

Scene 2. ( fucking the milf while his friend watch)
After killing her husband and son ..Digya goes to the milf and fucks her hard...while he is pounding her pussy ... Alias appears at the door...the milf sees him but continue to Moan and say "harder" -"don't stop"

Scene 3 ( Blowjob to nephew )
Digya stands in bathroom nude...while his aunt enters ....now addicted ...she starts giving him a Head.

Married Lady 2. ( neighbour's daughter )(she has a baby and have come to her father for some issue with husband )

Scene 1 ( Digya hints ...he too wants to Breastfeed )
The married woman is sitting along with her father and family ... When the woman is breastfeeding... Digya's neighbour ( women's father ) allows him to come along with them to their village ...Happy ...he sees the Women...points baby who is sucking her tits and licks his lips ( gesturing he too wants to suckle her milk ) ..the lady replies through her eyes not to be naughty as her father is present there too.

Scene 2 ( women hints...she has 'Got Milk' for the Digya )
Elias is confessing his murders in crude manner to the father
Meanwhile in background ..the married daughter ( through her eyes ) points while breastfeeding to her Udders ...and winks ...hinting Digya can get her milk today.

Scene 3 :-
( Fucks the woman ...in presence of her (mentally ailing ) Mother who is holding her baby .... in the same room )
Digya has just confessed killing so many people to his neighbour
He cannot sleep at night of thoughts...he wakes up to see ...Digya and Elias have disappeared from their bed .... Searching he finds Elias Wanking watching something from the window in a room
On peeping he sees his Married daughter getting Fucked by a 14 year old boy.
His wife (the mother ) of the daughter is holding the baby
The mother is mentally sick ...but she understands what is happening .... Out of Shame ...she hides the Baby in her Saree ( Indian dress ) .

In the end ....the father poisons food of all the three (Digya ...Elias.... Girl ) and kills them.

Married Lady 3 ( Don't cheat ) (Digya relative...stays with him to take care of him )

Scene 1 ( Voyeur )
Elias shows Blue film to Digya ..... Digya says if he wants to see real action ....Digya brings his Friend elias to his home for night stay ... In midnight they watch her fucking and riding . They get caught and beaten.

Scene 2 ( dream sequence ..he sucking her breast )
She comes out topless just a cloth wrapped ...she removes her pallu and grabs his head and buries it deep into her bossom.

Warning :- the film got stuck into trouble...as the actors are minor ( if it's something that turn you off beware )
There is enough skin ...but don't expect full nudity as minors are involved .... What I find hot is the Context in which "lust" is shown.

Remain Safe and smiling ?
Keep contributing.!!

ReplyQuote
 Akib
(@akib)
Eminent Member

any subtitle for  I zoi pou den ezisa (1998) ?  Relation with friend's mom . Great series ,  but unfortunately I couldn't find any subtitle . 

ReplyQuote
(@yt700)
Eminent Member

@filmylover if you have movie link Can you share it please 

ReplyQuote
(@sagarmishra4969)

@filmylover  Bro can you please share a link or something for this????? 

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @towelbra
Posted by: @toprak-man

Write us the movies where the old links are dead and we will look for new links ? 

Anychance to get Odotus (The Wait)?

My friend, the movie you are looking for has been shared in the list. Reposting the previously shared movie is prohibited for site rules. ? 

ReplyQuote
(@jhonny)
Estimable Member

Any new rape turned clockwise consensual movies where alpha male steals wife away from husband

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @filmylover

Plot :- 14 year old Boy Digya and His friend alias .....getting engulfed in Sex and Crime with ugly repercussions.

Married Lady 1.( Digya's Aunt :- father's brother's wife )[ cuckold son and cuckold husband ]

Digya goes to uncle's home ...where he is humilated by his uncle and his little Son .... In retaliation Digya and alias Cucks both by fucking the Milf and later kills both.

After killing her husband and son ..Digya goes to the milf and fucks her hard...while he is pounding her pussy ... Alias appears at the door...the milf sees him but continue to Moan and say "harder" -"don't stop"

Digya stands in bathroom nude...while his aunt enters ....now addicted ...she starts giving him a Head.

Married Lady 2. ( neighbour's daughter )(she has a baby and have come to her father for some issue with husband )

The married woman is sitting along with her father and family ... When the woman is breastfeeding... Digya's neighbour ( women's father ) allows him to come along with them to their village ...Happy ...he sees the Women...points baby who is sucking her tits and licks his lips ( gesturing he too wants to suckle her milk ) ..the lady replies through her eyes not to be naughty as her father is present there too.

Meanwhile in background ..the married daughter ( through her eyes ) points while breastfeeding to her Udders ...and winks ...hinting Digya can get her milk today.

( Fucks the woman ...in presence of her (mentally ailing ) Mother who is holding her baby .... in the same room )
He cannot sleep at night of thoughts...he wakes up to see ...Digya and Elias have disappeared from their bed .... Searching he finds Elias Wanking watching something from the window in a room
The mother is mentally sick ...but she understands what is happening .... Out of Shame ...she hides the Baby in her Saree ( Indian dress ) .

In the end ....the father poisons food of all the three (Digya ...Elias.... Girl ) and kills them.

Married Lady 3 ( Don't cheat ) (Digya relative...stays with him to take care of him )

Scene 1 ( Voyeur )
Elias shows Blue film to Digya ..... Digya says if he wants to see real action ....Digya brings his Friend elias to his home for night stay ... In midnight they watch her fucking and riding . They get caught and beaten.

She comes out topless just a cloth wrapped ...she removes her pallu and grabs his head and buries it deep into her bossom.

Warning :- the film got stuck into trouble...as the actors are minor ( if it's something that turn you off beware )
There is enough skin ...but don't expect full nudity as minors are involved .... What I find hot is the Context in which "lust" is shown.

Keep contributing.!!

Can I get link with English subtitles?

ReplyQuote
(@johny-english)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @filmylover

Scene 1 ( Voyeur )

Keep contributing.!!

I got a link for this movie but there are no subtitles and its kind of unedited censor copy

If someone could find a better link with english subtitles it would be much appreciated as the plot described seems interesting

https://mdisk.me/convertor/16x9/Vmbg00

ReplyQuote
(@filmylover)

To all guys messaging me 

I watched the uncut version of the film ... But that was sometime back ...it has few more scenes too 

As i look again .... The Censor Board Version is what remains on internet 

I am travelling to forest areas for holiday ... I'll try to find and post when I come back. 

Till then enjoy the version that hav been shared by other member  ... Take care ! 

ReplyQuote
Page 369 / 515
Share: