Wife gets pregnant by another man

9 Posts
6 Users
6 Likes
(@maxil)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi All,

I've decided to create this topic to share the joy and grow the list for people who like this theme.

To me, this is one of the hottest subject out there. What's the purpose of an intercourse? To have children that resembles you. And a marriage is a binding contract to assure kid's paternity to each other (at least in an old fashion way). However, this subject breaks the taboo completely and symbolizes a permanent consequence of an affair that cannot be undone. Very hot.

Although I won't place restriction, my favorite part is wife who already have kids from marriage because that's the ultimate betrayal to the husband and family. Otherwise, it looks same as just girlfriend hopping on to a new guys which is not the same level of commitment.

If you like this topic and know a movie or tv series that's not been mentioned here, please do share so we can all enjoy and grow this niche fetish community. I will start sharing what I know and update what I find.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this topic, please don't take it seriously as we all know this is just a fetish and we don't want this to happen to anyone in real life.

PaulRS and SILVER WRAITH reacted
(@maxil)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Here are some movie suggestions from my old post. Note that I found some of them from this community so credit goes to them.

Anna Karenina (2000) : This version seems to have the best hot scenes out of all the old series.

The Beautiful Lie (2015) : Modern version of Anna Karenina. Couple good hot scenes too. Definitely one of my favorite.

Neu in unserer Famille (2016): Open relationship subject. One of the best.

ANNIE-KOPFUBER INS LEBEN (2020): It doesn't have proper sex scene.

Sonny Boy (2011): Interracial cheating but no proper sex scene.

If loving you is wrong (2014-): Interracial cheating. Cheesy soap opera but it meets the criteria and has couple sex scenes.

Handmaid's Tale (2017-): The whole theme is about impregnation. The protagonist had husband and a kid.

Dream Child (2020) : Good French movie on point with this theme.

Tempting Fate (2019) :  Cheating build up was good but sex scene was too short.

The Birdcatcher's Son (2019) : The story is tempting but no proper sex scene.

A Royal Affair (2012)

Incendiary (2008)

Leo (2002)

Julie Walking Home (2002)

Mary Kay Letourneau: All American Girl (2000)

Pure Wickedness (1999)

Izpepelyavane (2004)

Oběti • Znásilnění (2000)

PaulRS reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maxil)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Some new finds & recent movies:

Volver a caer(2023): It's a remake of Anna Karenina series from Mexico, so I expect it will follow the same storyline.

Svar við bréfi Helgu (2022): It's a indie movie from Iceland. The storyline looks promising but it has not been released anywhere in the world for streaming yet. Hoping it becomes available this year.

Desejo (1990): Old Brazilian tv series - thanks @Sklegend. Read his amazing summary.

So far I've posted movies with wife who already has kids. There are more movies in below keywords at IMDB that covers all kinds of relationships such as infertility issues, etc.

Some useful keywords to search in IMDB:

wife-pregnant-by-another-man

wife pregnant by lover

PaulRS reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maxil)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Below titles don't count as 'cheating against husband' but I still count them as cheating to the kids and family.

Souvenir (2019): A divorced(?) woman becomes surrogate mother for a infertile couple for money so she can see her kid from previous marriage. After multiple failures, she looks for alternative solution.

My Wonderful Wanda (2020): A single mother of two children becomes a care person for a wealthy old man but she does side job which results in an unintended consequence.

Domina tv series (2021): Historical drama about ancient Rome and power struggle from woman's viewpoint. In episode 3, the protagonist remarries and has a pregnancy sex with her new husband and one of her son watches it. It's super hot scene.

Sklegend reacted
ReplyQuote
movieviewer_01
(@movieviewer_01)
Trusted Member

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094883/

not cheating but since you posted movies that don't count as cheating i wanted to post this as well.

ReplyQuote
(@maxil)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@movieviewer_01 Thanks for the suggestion fellow member! We all know this is a very niche category so don't feel like you need to post something perfect. A movie that's not perfect for me could be perfect for others and vise versa.

ReplyQuote
Seri-Dewi
(@seri-dewi)

LADY CHATTERLEY'S LOVER

Year released: 2022

Produced by NETFLIX

Netflix Movie Link

Starring: Emma Corrin, Jack O'Connell, Matthew Duckett

Netflix's latest incarnation of the popular cheating wife story has a nice ending where Lady Chatterley gets pregnant by the gamekeeper. The pregnant Lady Chatterley (nice baby bump) goes and find her lover and they end up together.

PaulRS reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paulrs)

I like the subject for the same reasons as @maxil and also my favorite situation is a wife with a strong commitment to her marriage and who already has two children.

But although I like the topic, I didn't have many references and I appreciate those that have been mentioned in the thread.

To colaborate I want to add a film that I think has all the required ingredients and I hope you like it.

It is the Netherland film titled Rendez-Vous (2015) about a couple with two children who retire to the countryside to rebuild a farmhouse she has inherited. One of the rebuild workers is a very attractive young man...

Wife cheats her husband & gets pregnant of construction worker. Hot erotic cheating scenes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3755362/  

ReplyQuote
(@calonpresidenn)

A wife pregnat, and her husband were sent a video of his wife's rape and the child they were carrying turned out to be the result of rape, anywone know the movie?

ReplyQuote
Share: