Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.8 K Posts
696 Users
4686 Likes
2.5 M Views
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @tinhorse

You Carry Me

Original title: Ti mene nosis

Very good movie about 3 daughters. Cheating is mixed into the story you have to watch to work out the different scenario.

this is also good content wife cheating movie bro i tried downloading hd version of this with subs check it out.. https://t.me/infintymovie or https://t.me/infintymovie/170

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

@goutam999 

I don't use this media telegram or whatever

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

@goutam999 

I don't use this media telegram or whatever

Ok bro, I cannot stream movies there will be connectivity issues so i will just download movie files so that I can watch it without break. People who face problems like me can download there bro. No offense or any disrespect to you brother in fact thanks to your effort bro.

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
(@maddymk)
Trusted Member

@tinhorse tried it's not playing 

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

@maddymk 

Tried what?

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @maddymk

@tinhorse tried it's not playing 

Don't sweat brother i got the movie just download it

Wedding swingers 2018

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7141148/

Movie : http://xpshort.com/Wedding-swingers-2018

ReplyQuote
ssotiter
(@ssotiter)
Estimable Member

You Carry Me

Original title: Ti mene nosis

Very good movie about 3 daughters. Cheating is mixed into the story you have to watch to work out the different scenario.

it was posted many times here.. plus there r full version of this movie with more cheating scenes it is a tv series

eb1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08t4_2FwK28&t=2523s

eb2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na1jCZHzc98&t=885s

eb3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-QxfyEyfU&t=1653s

eb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMLWZxx9K0

eb5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDacEtOLZyQ

eb6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BDF8zMMpsk&t=1943s

eb7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksqYQPr7Fh4&t=1810s

ReplyQuote
(@marcopolo)
Reputable Member

Anyone has link to

A Higher law (Balaur) 2021

ReplyQuote
(@movieefreakk)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @marcopolo

Anyone has link to

A Higher law (Balaur) 2021

Link Please

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

@ssotiter 

Thank you for your post. Firstly the link i posted of You Carry Me has not been posted in this forum many times and is not on Wilf movie list. Its the first i have seen with English subtitles. YouTube clips posted are very confusing and should have been posted separately.With imbd link explaining.

Peace and love

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@tinhorse Actually tinhorse...that movie/tv show has been posted many times here. Even you have posted it with a imdb Link 6 months ago haha. Just use the search bar...type "You carry me" and you will see it. 

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

@theboss3213 

Thank you for your comment.

Yes i saw that however my meaning was, not with English subtitles.

I may be confused i have been before at least once. ? 

Just checked my original post 6 months ago the link is dead. fwwwwwwwew

i am off the hook as i was updating. ? ? ? ? ? 

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

I don't know how many of you guys know about this series but this a very excellent mini series released in 2011 erotic one actually in here both soon-to-be-married wife and husband cheats and also a police officer with husband in prison also cheats very erotic worth watching.

Chemistry 2011

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1886866/

Episodes : https://t.me/infintymovie/238

ReplyQuote
(@xxxmen)
Estimable Member

====================================================
#SERIESOFTHEDAY
VERDADES SECRETAS (2015) - HIDDEN TRUTHS (2015)
SEASON 2
-
TV SERIES - BRAZIL
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4773278/
NUDE SCENES: ⭐⭐⭐⭐✰
SEX SCENES: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏
SEASON 1: 64 EPISODES ALL AVAILABLE NOW

SEASON 2
EPISODES:
01-10: AVAILABLE NOW
11-20: AVAILABLE NOW
21-30: AVAILABLE NOW
31-40: AVAILABLE NOW
41-48: AVAILABLE NOW
49-50A/B: AVAILABLE NOW
⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏
SYNOPSIS:
==
HIDDEN TRUTHS is back. After 6 years, Angel (aka Arlete) has a son, supposedly from her husband - her boyfriend Guilherme (S01). Guilherme dies and leaves Angel full of debt. To complicate matters, your child has health problems. Angel then decides to go back to being a whore. At the same time, Giovanna, Alex's daughter, hires a detective, Cristiano, to investigate Alex's death. Giovanna is sure Angel killed her father. Angel returns to the modeling agency and discovers that Fanny has sold the agency to Blanche. Blanche, the new owner of the agency, agrees to have Angel in the cast, as long as she accepts some "extra" jobs. With no way out, Angel accepts the job and starts meeting new clients. Among them, Percy, who becomes obsessed with her.

The agency now has a larger cast of male models, who also do "extra" jobs - fucking wifes. Among the hot wives is Betty, a hot MILF married with Lorenzo. Betty loves being fucked by young models and ends up falling in love with one of them: Matheus. The problem is that Matheus has a long list of clients - and unbeknownst to Betty, he is also fucking her husband, son and hot daughter.

====
SEASON 1 - FAST REVIEW:

After her parents' separation, Arlete moves with her hot mother to the capital. At big city. Arlete tries to be a model and discovers that she can make a lot more money if she accepts being an whore. A "high class" prostitute. She accepts and adopts the name Angel. Her first client is tycoon Alex. Alex loves to fuck young girls. Alex is the first male to fuck Angel. Before, she had only been penetrated by "children", like her boyfriend Guilherme - who is Alex's nephew. Alex becomes obsessed with Angel and demands that she only get fucked by him. Meanwhile, Alex dates an international model and sometimes fucks her when he is doing nothing in his mansion. Alex has an ex-wife - hot milf Pia, and had two children, the silent Bruno and the hot Giovanna. Pia is now fucked by her new boyfriend - a personal trainer. Bruno is a virgin and his father had to hire a whore to pretend to be his girlfriend and fuck him. Giovanna, the eldest daughter, is very smart and decides to be a model. Soon, she discovers that she can earn more by being a whore. With Alex increasingly obsessed, Angel decides to walk away from him. Giovanna then "steals" Angel's client - and unknowingly goes to the hotel to be fucked by her own father. Giovanna arrives in the hotel room already wet to be penetrated, when Alex has a hard-on thinking about Angel. Upon opening the door, Alex is shocked to see his daughter as a whore. They fight and he forbids Giovanna from continuing "her career". He agrees with his daughter who will pay a bigger allowance for her.Giovanna then stops being a bitch and starts to be fucked only by her boyfriend, call boy Anthony. Anthony has an affair with modeling agency owner Fanny, Angel's manager. Fanny manages other models in prostitution - among them - the hot Larissa, who keeps relationships open while working as a whore. But Angel is Fanny's golden girl. She asks not to be fucked by Alex anymore and Fanny tries to change her mind, because Alex is the one who pays the most. But Angel is determined not to be penetrated by Alex's hard cock anymore. Fanny then schedules a new client for Angel - purposefully a bad client. Angel goes to meet him and discovers that not everyone is like Alex. Traumatized, Angel decides to stop being a whore and just let her boyfriend fuck her. Alex keeps insisting on fucking Angel, who doesn't give in. Alex then discovers that Carolina, Angel's hot mother, is single. Alex decides to seduce MILF Carolina and fucks her, driving her crazy for his cock. Alex proposes to Carolina, who introduces him to her family - and of course, Angel. Angel disguises herself as not to have her past revealed to her mother, but is furious with Alex. She can't accept him marrying her mother, but at the same time she can't say anything about Alex - so she doesn't know Angel is a whore. Alex tells Angel that after she didn't want to be fucked by him anymore, he met Carolina - not knowing she was her mother. Alex says he really fell in love with Carolina's wet pussy. Carolina also told Angel that she was madly in love with Alex. Seeing his mother so happy being fucked daily by Alex, Angel decides to forget the past. Alex can marry Carolina as long as he makes her very happy, asks Angel. Alex promises to make Carolina very happy every night, but of course, it doesn't take long for him to spend time in Angel's bed too. Fucking mother and daughter, Alex is in paradise. But Carolina is not silly and begins to distrust her husband. Until the day you saw him fucking Angel in bed. Carolina kills herself. Days pass and Angel is married to Alex. They take a boat ride. And Angel gets revenge on Alex by killing him.

⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏
CHEATERS PROFILES
-
#1. ARLETE/ANGEL (cheats on S01 - S02 starts as a prostitute):
Arlete is a shy girl from the countryside who moves to the capital. Enchanted by the luxury of the big city, she decides to work as a model. But an "ordinary" model doesn't make a lot of money. She then decides to become a whore and is offered to the tycoon Alex, who is crazy to fuck young girls. Alex is the uncle of Angel's boyfriend, the now cuckold, Guilherme. Alex proceeds to demand that Angel be his exclusive, until the day she refuses to be fucked by him. Angel then decides to get fucked by an older client and "cheats" Alex. But she doesn't like the way he fucked her and decides to stop being a whore, and get fucked for free just by her cuckold boyfriend.

#2. LARISSA (S01)
Hot model/prostitute - she has open relationships with her boyfriends that knows that she is a whore.

#3. BETTY (S02)
Hot milf - married with Lorenzo - is an stylist. She has two teenage children, the sexy Irina and Giotto. Betty likes to be fucked by young boys - and cheats her cuckold husband with call boys. One day she meets Matheus and falls in love with him, wanting to be penetrated every day. What she doesn't know is that Matheus doesn't have only her as a client - he's already fucked her husband, her son and now he's screwing the sexy Irina too.

FAST RESUME FROM LAST EPISODES

1. Cristiano asks Angel to marry him. She thinks and decides to accept, but sees Cristiano fucking Giovana and gives up. She can't trust him.

2. Percy also wants to marry Angel - and although he likes sadomasochism - he is very rich - and could save the life of Angel's son who has Leukemia.

3. Desperate, Cristiano uses the last card up his sleeve - the recording he made, drugging Angel - in which she confesses to having killed Alex. He has to convince Angel to marry him in exchange for the recording. Angel does not accept the blackmail and asks to flee the country with Percy. Wanting to help Angel, Percy has another idea. Stole the recording. Steal the recording. First he tries to buy Cristiano's recording, which doesn't sell. Then he beats Cristiano until he finds the hidden recording.

4. But Cristiano has a copy, and decides to get revenge on Angel. He delivers everything to Giovana. Giovana now, can proof that Angel kills her father. Giovana calls Angel - and declares herself to her. "I love you".

5. Ariel discovered that Blanche caused the death of his wife Laila. Now he wants revenge - and he's going to take the Agency out of Blanche. For this he convinced his friend Percy to be Blanche's business partner at Agency.

= CHEATERS =

1: Betty
decides to tell her family that she is being fucked by Mateus and intends to be his wife. She prepares a family party to share the news. Little does she know that everyone is being fucked by Mateus there.

2: Pia
Giovana's hot mama - cheats on her husband with her dance teacher. Atila fucks the hot mum and then dumps her. Pia is sad without a male, but Igor, the dumb husband decides to forgive.

3: Chiara
She cheated on her boyfriend DJ Mark with a client - working as a whore - and now she's angry that the DJ is fucking her mom.

4: Lara (aka Lua)
She started dating the model Tadeu - who is not enjoying seeing his girfriend being fucked by other males in her whore work.

Lua revealed to Angel that she is Lara, Ange;'s sister-in-law.

=
S02E49 (NUDE FULL FRONTAL / BRIEF SEX / CHEAT PLOT)
=

= PLOT - SCENE BY SCENE (SPOILER ALERT) =

? 00:53 Giovana says she loves Angel and they have sex.

? 09:00 The whole family is scared by Betty's revelation. Giotto also reveals that he is being fucked by Mateus. Lorenzo, the cuckold, tells everyone to shut up. Matthew is a decent boy and he needs a MAN to take care of him. He is the only who can take care of Mateus. Irina, who has always been despised in the family - has her revenge. She is the only one who can be fucked by Mateus without causing a scandal in society. The family doesn't need such a scandal, right now that the company is going public on the stock exchange. Mateus agrees to marry Irina to help... and Betty doesn't like any of that. (CHEAT PLOT)

After being fucked by Giovana, Angel wakes up and says he is "in love" with Giovana too. Angel says he can love Giovana and asks for proof of love from her. She wants the 2 copies of the recording where she confesses to Alex's death. One is with Giovana, the other with Percy. They then plan to "get rid" of Percy and Cristiano.

Cristiano convinces the delegate to call the press for a press conference. He will reveal who killed Alex Ticiano.

Angel and Giovana plan how they are going to get the recording. They will ask Cristiano for help. Angel says she needs the recording, her passport and the contract Percy has that forces her to be fucked by him.

? 20:56 Aline wakes up with DJ Mark. Aline is 100% naked, showing her pussy and her huge tits. Chiara arrives. Chiara says she's leaving. She is going to Paris. DJ Mark asks Chiara to accept. They only dated. Chiara says "date?" - they almost got married! Chiara then reveals that her hot mom was also a whore. DJ Mark doesn't like to fuck whore. And he brokes with Aline too.

Sad, Aline talks to Visky about what happens. Tadeu arrives and wants to know if Angel is going away. He is suspicious that Angel tricked Lua.

Blanche asks Luderca - her secretary - to pay a bill.

Tadeu continues "investigating" Angel talking to Visky.

Lara talks to the lawyer. His mother will be released from the sanatorium and will be able to answer the criminal case for the death of Lara's stepfather in freedom.

Giovana tells Pia that she's going to leave the country. She needs money, Euro. Cristiano talks to Angel over the phone. He doesn't want to talk. Angel calls Visky and asks him to talk to Cristiano.

Aline warns Blanche about the bill. Luderca didn't pay. Blanche discovers that the Agency's money is missing. Luderca tries to deceive Blanche, but Blanche fires her. Luderca confesses that it was Ariel who withdrew the money.

Visky asks Cristiano to talk to Angel. Cristiano says he's going to hand Angel over to the police.

Giovana asks Visky for help. Visky discovers that Giovana and Angel are together. Visky says he always knew they were both lesbians. Visky says Cristiano is going to tell the police everything. Visky tells Giovana to go with Angel to the press conference to talk to Cristiano.

Bruno manages to escape from the rehabilitation clinic.

Blanche meets Hebert the hacker who helped Ariel steal her money. Now she wants revenge on Ariel and invites him to dinner.

Luderca says she was fired and is desperate. Visky's father tells her, Visky, and Joseph to stop fooling around and move in together again.

? 40:38 Lua has another client. She dances and makes a striptease and is fucked by the client.

Cristiano and his partner Euripedes go to the police station to tell them everything. Cristiano has another hidden recording. Angel convinces Cristiano to run away with her. She loves him.

Cristiano goes to Percy's house to steal Angel's recording and documents. He fights Percy and locks him in handcuffs to the bed.

Giovanna arrives. She says she is there to help. Cristiano doesn't understand anything. She hates Angel. Cristiano opens Percy's safe and takes Angel's recording and documents. Giovana provokes Cristiano. "Is Angel really waiting for you?". Cristiano leaves to find Angel in the car. And Giovana reveals that she and Angel are together - and strikes Cristiano down.

She throws Cristiano into the pool and drowns him.

=
S02E50A
=

= PLOT - SCENE BY SCENE (SPOILER ALERT) =

Cristiano is floating in the pool. Giovana will provoke Percy. She destroys the contract that forced Angel to be fucked by Percy - and the flash drive with the recording. She tells him that Angel is hers now. Giovana puts a bag over Percy's head to smother him. In the pool, Cristiano regains consciousness and saves himself. He goes after Giovana, but she's gone. Cristiano saves Percy. Percy and Cristiano talk about Angel and Giovana's plans. Percy says Angel is going to run away on his plane.

Ariel is going to dinner with Blanche. He is finding it strange. "What is so special for a dinner?" Blanche says she found out that Ariel stole her and sends him away from her house.

Irina tells Visky that she's going to marry Mateus. Visky talks to Mateus... "What about Betty and Giotto?" Mateus says that now they are all in Irina's hands. No scandals.

Blanche talks to Visky. She found out that he staged the coup along with Ariel. After all - who knew Herbert - the Hacker?
Blanche fires Visky and sends him away as soon as possible. She doesn't tolerate his betrayal. Blanche sends Aline to take over for Visky.

Giovana is ready to travel with Angel. Angel tells Visky that he's going away and Tadeu overhears the conversation. Tadeu tells Lara that Angel is running away without them. She will keep all the money in the foreign bank account that would be shared with Lara.

Percy asks them to arrange a flight for him. In fact, he doesn't want to travel, but rather have access to the airport runway to pick up Angel and get revenge.

Luderca moves into Visky's apartment, as does his father, Sandoval, who will move in with him now too. Sandoval is an ex-convict - and gives Visky a gun. He asks his son to hide the gun. Visky tells his family he was fired.

DJ Mark talks to Aline and asks for forgiveness. He still wants to fuck her, even though she's a whore.

Lara talks to the lawyer and he says that Araides, Lara's mother, has been released. Araides says to a nurse that she put up with everything for her daughter and that she goes after Lara.

Cristiano talks to a mysterious man. The mysterious man thanks Cristiano for his help. He did a good job and no one suspects anything. Cristiano will be paid well for the service. Cristiano says he still likes Angel. And the mystery man says he does too, but now it's another story.

Everything is ready for the wedding of Irina and Mateus. Betty and Lorenzo decide to forget everything. Mateus arrives with his grandmother, Berta. They sign the Marriage Certificate.

Ariel goes to the Agency and talks to Blanche. He reveals that stealing the Agency account was just the icing on the cake. He did this just to make her penniless - but the best part is that he now owns the agency. Blanche sold 45% of the Agency to Percy - and retained control with 55%. In the meantime, Ariel arranged for Blanche to give him 10%. As a couple, Blanche had no problem giving the 10% to her fiance. Now, Ariel has completed her revenge. He bought Percy's share in exchange for his share in the club. Ariel now has 55% of the Agency. He is the new owner. Ariel says he did this for his wife. He found out that it was Blanche who gave Laila the weight-loss pills. Laila wanted to be such a model that she died trying to lose weight, addicted to medication.

Ariel tells Blanche to leave the Agency and he calls Visky. He wants Visky and Lurdeca to return to the Agency. Ariel says he wants Visky to be the new director of the Agency. He will travel and command everything from afar.

Bruno takes his mother with her husband.He's armed, drugged and wants his inheritance money now. Igor, the dumb husband - manages to disarm Bruno. They call the police.

Cristiano is thoughtful. He says "the time has come".

Visky wants to go to the airport to say goodbye to Angel.

Chiara makes up with her mother with DJ Mark. She leaves for Paris.

************* THE END ***********************
SPOILER ALERT
************* SPOILER ALERT *

Lara and Tadeu go after Angel at the airport. Lara is armed.

Cristiano talks to Giovana. He tells her that Angel is deceiving her like he deceived everyone. Giovana will be next, but Giovana doesn't believe it.

Cristiano goes to the airport. He asks for access to the track.

Percy arrives too. His flight is delayed, but he doesn't plan to travel, he just wants access to the runway to get revenge on Angel on the other plane.

Angel says goodbye to Nalva, her son's nanny, and gets on the plane.

Giovana arrives at the airport and finds that Angel's flight is already leaving. She was deceived. Giovana doesn't believe. Giovana runs to the airport runway, but the plane takes off.

On board, Angel, drink champagne.

With the plane in the air - the revelation.

The pilot is someone very well known to Angel: A ghost. Alex is alive.

********** THE END ***********************
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
************* SPOILER ALERT ****

=
S02E50B: Alternative Final Scene Only:  LAST 01'30: A new revenge.
=

SERIE WAS RENEWED TO SEASON 3 NEXT YEAR!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

All 64 eps from Season 1
and 50+1* eps from Season 2
* Final Episode (50) has 2 versions (A and B with alternative final scene only)
http://bit.ly/2Cuktdn

-- direct short link to my drive --
-- no ads as usual

* please don't share the direct link (if not in private mode) - you can short with any other url shorten if you wish to share. The short url will help to avoid server down by robots.

** Prefer download - if the limit has been exceeded:
⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏
HAVE FUN GUYS! ?
⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏

ReplyQuote
Kinky_KamDeV
(@kinky_kamdev)
Reputable Member

Blast from the past

Revenge (1990):

https://clicknupload.cc/gzl4ml0r46j5

English subtitle: https://clicknupload.cc/qbnwwpba6lkv

ReplyQuote
(@sherlock)
Reputable Member

Acoso Prohibido (2000) 

Please need Link

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@sherlock)
Reputable Member

https://m.vk.com/video-27238136_160044713

Nous Trois

ReplyQuote
(@sherlock)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

can someone find this movie and share the link

Valentina's Wedding

Original title: La Boda de Valentina

I think cheating might be involved.

ReplyQuote
(@sherlock)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @goutam999

can someone find this movie and share the link

Valentina's Wedding

Original title: La Boda de Valentina

I think cheating might be involved.

https://m.ok.ru/video/585461795499

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

this movie is very good wife make husband listen her moan she divorces him for impotence very good movie 

Three Colors: White

Original title: Trois couleurs: Blanc

simon173, yadem, simon173 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stiffy)

Posted by: @ssotiter

a taste of hunger 2021 english sub ,used apps to make it and it is good

Hey  there.  IF  I  provided  you   with  direct  download  links  of  a  few   german movies  I have  that I have Never  been able to  find  english   subtitles   for, could you   create  them  as you  did  for  the  movie  'taste of  hunger"   ?

ReplyQuote
Kinky_KamDeV
(@kinky_kamdev)
Reputable Member

Cheating Wife/GF Movie

Stakeout (1987):

https://clicknupload.cc/y1e2tiirlrqx

English subtitle: https://clicknupload.cc/meq35dtd1pk4

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member