Forum

All thoughts, ideas...

Notifications
Clear all

All thoughts, ideas, suggestions, problems, tech queries like deep searching, subtitles conversion, encoding, torrent, vpn, privacy, security blah blah ...goes here.

80 Posts
19 Users
20 Likes
26.7 K Views
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @stealthwifelover

The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck (1988)

MY COMMENTS:

That longer version thingie is an Urban Legend. It was started by one guy(Tribeguy12) who posted it on every Kathy Shower post on the Internet. He even flooded the imdb page with his fantasy.

I honestly don't believe this uncut version really exists. It's an urban legend.Yeah,look online anywhere this film is talked about there's always somebody who swears they saw it, but nobody has it.

In 34 years this mythical version has never shown up anywhere? I think what happened is that a lot of us were young when we first saw this film and so the rubdown and rape scenes were hot enough to us at the time.

Now looking at it as adults it doesn't seem quite as amazing, because we've seen a lot more elsewhere (Kathy Shower herself has done more explicit scenes in several softcore films). So it's become an example of The Mandela Effect. We all collectively remember that scene being longer and more erotic than it actually was, and became convinced that there's some uncut version out there somewhere.

Anyway, it's an extraordinary cult classic ...an extremely rare fetish (wife raped besides beheaded husband) ...good print in my collection...don't waste your time searching for a non-existing version.

True. Even I think so it's just a urban legend.

I have even read in one forum where one of the guy said he was a friend of Kathy and had personally asked her whether any such extended scenes were filmed or whether this uncut version existed, she also denied any such thing being in the film.

ReplyQuote
(@tribeguy11)

MY COMMENTS:

That longer version thingie is an Urban Legend. It was started by one guy(Tribeguy12) who posted it on every Kathy Shower post on the Internet. He even flooded the imdb page with his fantasy.

I honestly don't believe this uncut version really exists. It's an urban legend.Yeah,look online anywhere this film is talked about there's always somebody who swears they saw it, but nobody has it.

In 34 years this mythical version has never shown up anywhere? I think what happened is that a lot of us were young when we first saw this film and so the rubdown and rape scenes were hot enough to us at the time.

Now looking at it as adults it doesn't seem quite as amazing, because we've seen a lot more elsewhere (Kathy Shower herself has done more explicit scenes in several softcore films). So it's become an example of The Mandela Effect. We all collectively remember that scene being longer and more erotic than it actually was, and became convinced that there's some uncut version out there somewhere.

Anyway, it's an extraordinary cult classic ...an extremely rare fetish (wife raped besides beheaded husband) ...good print in my collection...don't waste your time searching for a non-existing version.

Well, well, well. Look who it is. How many more times have I told you? The uncut version is a very rare film. It was shown on late night cable back in the 90's. The chances of anyone having it on tape is most likely zero. Tennessee Buck was a rare film back then. Its only gained popularity in more recent years. The cut version is the one doing the rounds but the work print version wax only shown on TV just a few times back in the 90's. It's most likely been lost now. You keep asking for pics but how can there be pics if the film has been lost? There is no Mandela effect, old boy. It's no myth either. The uncut version was X rated so they cut the more raunchy bits out to get an R rating. The work print of the film found its way onto cable. Those who did happen to see it, all from different parts of the world, all tell the same description of the cut scenes. We did not collectively remember the scenes being longer or such I'm afraid. They were longer. Silly old berk that you are.

ReplyQuote
(@tribeguy11)

Posted by: @lukezeddi

MY COMMENTS:

True. Even I think so it's just a urban legend.

I have even read in one forum where one of the guy said he was a friend of Kathy and had personally asked her whether any such extended scenes were filmed or whether this uncut version existed, she also denied any such thing being in the film.

Nope. That was regarding if Kathy's character was taken by other tribesmen. That did not happen. Here's what happened in the uncut version. Barbara gets stripped by native women, the oil scene is a bit longer, the sex scene has a wide shot of Barbara spread out on the floor with her rear raised. The sex scene happens after the oil scene. The scene with her sitting nude in the hut covered in flower petals is actually after the sex scene in the uncut version, not before as seen in the official version. She's covered in flower petals because she has already been taken by the chief on the floor. He then comes in and she sneers at him, calling him a son of a b**** because she's already been violated by him. He then throws the head of her dead husband at her then it fades to black. That's what happens. It's no urban myth.

ReplyQuote
(@adsnow01)

Awesome site. Thanks everyone for this. 

May I suggest to have option where you can sort by most rated or something like that. It would be easier to find top rated movies here 

ReplyQuote
carrotthure1994
(@carrotthure1994)

Hey. where can I watch some online from Belgian TV shows, Dutch TV shows and south African shows.

Or just have torrent website from Belgium Dutch and Afrikaans TV shows and film.

Like 123movies or something

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: