Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.9 K Posts
699 Users
4693 Likes
2.6 M Views
(@marc-satin)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @theboss3213

Wanted to say thank you to Wilf for making this awesome site. There is something about cheating wifes which i love. I've been a lurker without an account for a good while here haha. 

Here is a movie i found which was pretty good in terms of cheating.

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4665630/

Stream: https://ok.ru/video/332992547411

Story: Basically Main Guy and his wife go to a swinger resort. Now i personally don't like swinger theme. But what made this one good is that it involves more then that. The "main" character falls for another woman that's a bit younger then him. She has a boyfriend/husband i don't know, the russian made it hard to understand lol. He falls for her emotionaly but what's the best about this is he has competion. This office worker guy who's basicaly like a jock/chad wants her too but only to fuck her. The main guy's wife see's her husband fall for this women and gets sad so she ends up fucking someone else too even though she didn't really want too. The main character is so into the young woman that he doesn't really partake in the swinger party but only wants her. Best part is at the end. I won't spoil to much. But main character does at the end think the woman feels the same way about him, they even kiss at one point. But one night she can't sleep, guess who else can't sleep...the CHAD hehe. The main guy feels something is going on in his heart with the woman. He wants to go see her again and continue the kissing while everyone is sleeping. He walks down the stairs hears the slapping sound which is so hot if you ask me. Peaks through the door and boom there she is getting fucked hard on a pool table. 

I wrote all this so you can understand the movie because the russian dub ruins it but hey at least you can watch the movie there. The young woman almost stayed loyal to the main guy, but her wet pussy took over. 

Side note: I love it when the husband/boyfriend or even son catches the wife or mom fucking someone. It's always hot. A good example is El Territorio or Our time. If anyone has movies like this where the guy catches the wife moaning or getting fucked hard pls do share. 

good one....these is also another movie (its already covered here) called

Andreaskorset 2004

that is technically wilf movie but what is unique about that movie and the movie you suggested is that both movies create this uncomfortable situation where the jock/cheater guy forces the girl mildly or aggressively where she feels uncomfortable and then the girl starts liking it...its very hard to create such scenarios and also it also heavily depends on the look of the girl. Some girls look like sl@ts who want to get f@ked. But the girl in your movie and the one i suggested are more innocent/pleasant looking so when they do turn to cheating it is more impactful to audience.

And also what makes it more uneasy is that we thought the girl likes  the guy but we forgot that everyone there is strangers looking for a change from their boring life. So the girl is more or less looking at all men through a common lense. No favorites for her. So for her it is no difference between jock/ the main guy but for him its personal because he is trying to forget about his wife. So he lost both his wife to the boyfriend of the girl he is trying to get on with and her to the jock. Its in a way justice. lol

When i started watching, i thought the jock was her boyfriend but then i realized its another older guy.lol

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@marc-satin

Yoo i remember AndreasKorset. It's actually one of the best ones out there. There is just something about the husband witnessing his wife or gf getting fucked through a door or window. Hearing the moans etc. It's so hot. One scene i also loved in that movie was the scene where she tries to escape, and the bad guy ends up in the backset hiding. She startles her she almost drives off the road. Then screen cuts to the house where she is getting fucked again by the bad guy. It's also the whole when wifes get really horny and lustful but the husband is to busy etc. I'm always thinking ohh that neglect is gonna cost you dude haha. 

You seem like you're into the same stuff as me. In that case i recommend you watch El Territorio. Man i'm telling you that movie is probably number 1 right now. That kitchen scene when he's hiding, i wanna see more movies witht that stuff. I won't spoil but i highly advise you watch it. 

Yeah the Jock wasn't her boyfriend. The main guy tried so hard for one girl. That's why that movie is good. It gave you for a moment hope when she was reluctant to fuck the jock that she was gonna stay loyal to the main guy. But then it all came crashing down and there she is getting fucked. 

ReplyQuote
(@aryan93)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
(@chhotabheem)
Trusted Member

in die hand geschrieben 2004 movie

https://mega.nz/file/j8hVFA7D#j01KZIeReb8Pkj7nEmFo_yiTrJ0yVA2IgoMnYuNGGoQ

Drowzzy, yadem, Drowzzy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sherlock)
Reputable Member

@marc-satin

Yoo i remember AndreasKorset. It's actually one of the best ones out there. There is just something about the husband witnessing his wife or gf getting fucked through a door or window. Hearing the moans etc. It's so hot. One scene i also loved in that movie was the scene where she tries to escape, and the bad guy ends up in the backset hiding. She startles her she almost drives off the road. Then screen cuts to the house where she is getting fucked again by the bad guy. It's also the whole when wifes get really horny and lustful but the husband is to busy etc. I'm always thinking ohh that neglect is gonna cost you dude haha. 

You seem like you're into the same stuff as me. In that case i recommend you watch El Territorio. Man i'm telling you that movie is probably number 1 right now. That kitchen scene when he's hiding, i wanna see more movies witht that stuff. I won't spoil but i highly advise you watch it. 

Yeah the Jock wasn't her boyfriend. The main guy tried so hard for one girl. That's why that movie is good. It gave you for a moment hope when she was reluctant to fuck the jock that she was gonna stay loyal to the main guy. But then it all came crashing down and there she is getting fucked. 

Which movie you are talking about plz share

ReplyQuote
(@marc-satin)
Estimable Member

@theboss3213 yeah he got way too attached...it looked like a swinger vacation for a couple of days and everyone goes their way. But this guy tried to find soulmate in the wrong location ? 

ReplyQuote
(@marc-satin)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @sherlock

@marc-satin

Which movie you are talking about plz share

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4665630/

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@sherlock I said it in my post. It's called El territorio.

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8235050/

It's kinda like the swinger movie in terms of Jock tries to steal wife. But take away the swinger theme, and make the main guy and girl husband and wife. I rarely download movies anymore, but i had to for that one cause it was so hot. He literally loses everything cause he slowly get's turned into a cuck. All because he started the whole thing. I always loved that part of a cheating wife movie. When the husband is the one to blame for everything escalating to the point where it's to hard to go back now. I do wish it had a better ending with more sex scenes, but the build up to ending makes it so hot regardless. 

I'm sure you can find links for it to watch they are on this site i think. 

goobster and goobster reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nevesjota)
Estimable Member

Além da Paixão (1985)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086871/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

In São Paulo, a married woman in her 30s lives with husband and two children; she's Fernanda, an interior designer. Shortly after her father's death, a vivid dream disorients her: she dances with a man in women's clothing. The next day, she meets a young man who looks like the man in her dreams; he's Miguel, a male prostitute who lives with a transvestite, Bom-Bom. Miguel steals money from Fernanda's purse, but still she seeks him out. When her husband goes to New York for a week, Fernanda goes off with Miguel to the coast, in search of pleasure...

https://vk.com/video?q=al%C3%A9m%20da%20paix%C3%A3o&z=video175790011_166094821

ReplyQuote
(@bobob)
Trusted Member

yadem and yadem reacted
ReplyQuote
APHRODISIAC
(@aphrodite)
Trusted Member

Wanted to say thank you to Wilf for making this awesome site. There is something about cheating wifes which i love. I've been a lurker without an account for a good while here haha. 

Here is a movie i found which was pretty good in terms of cheating.

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4665630/

Stream: https://ok.ru/video/332992547411

Story: Basically Main Guy and his wife go to a swinger resort. Now i personally don't like swinger theme. But what made this one good is that it involves more then that. The "main" character falls for another woman that's a bit younger then him. She has a boyfriend/husband i don't know, the russian made it hard to understand lol. He falls for her emotionaly but what's the best about this is he has competion. This office worker guy who's basicaly like a jock/chad wants her too but only to fuck her. The main guy's wife see's her husband fall for this women and gets sad so she ends up fucking someone else too even though she didn't really want too. The main character is so into the young woman that he doesn't really partake in the swinger party but only wants her. Best part is at the end. I won't spoil to much. But main character does at the end think the woman feels the same way about him, they even kiss at one point. But one night she can't sleep, guess who else can't sleep...the CHAD hehe. The main guy feels something is going on in his heart with the woman. He wants to go see her again and continue the kissing while everyone is sleeping. He walks down the stairs hears the slapping sound which is so hot if you ask me. Peaks through the door and boom there she is getting fucked hard on a pool table. 

I wrote all this so you can understand the movie because the russian dub ruins it but hey at least you can watch the movie there. The young woman almost stayed loyal to the main guy, but her wet pussy took over. 

Side note: I love it when the husband/boyfriend or even son catches the wife or mom fucking someone. It's always hot. A good example is El Territorio or Our time. If anyone has movies like this where the guy catches the wife moaning or getting fucked hard pls do share. 

Our Time (nuestro tiempo)

Is such a nasty movie, especially when you think the husband is the writer and director of the movie, actors playing his wife and kids are his real wife and kids. 

Lol.

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
(@wizyiz33)
Eminent Member

@adi ganda nyan !! its good movie

Nerisa (2021)

Misfortune starts to happen on an island when a beautiful maiden is washed ashore. She falls in love with a local fisherman who eventually disappears after a sea accident. She commits to do and to give everything, even her body, in order to find him.

https://moviesnipipay.me/blog/nerisa-2021/

ReplyQuote
(@tommrichh)
Estimable Member

Please share movies having similar theme/plot as in Territorio (2020)

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@tommrichh)
Estimable Member

Did anyone have any luck with finding full movie - Les ravissements (2012)

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@cuck Wow i did not know that haha. That makes the movie even better. What a director ! using his own wife to cuck him in a movie. In one scene i think she was sucking dick too. I like to imagine it was actually the co star actos dick that she bangs in the beginning. Even their children in the movie. Imagine her son watching it seeing his mom get banged too. This guy is crazy but fucking hot movie i won't lie. 

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @tommrichh

Did anyone have any luck with finding full movie - Les ravissements (2012)

I tried looking everywhere. If it's not even on ok.ru it's gonna be very hard to find. I only find the sex scenes for that movie which is so hot. The actress has really nice tits. But i must tell you, it's not really cheating. The son i believe is dead and that's why they fuck to deal with the pain i think. I will try someday look for the movie see if i can find any links. 

ReplyQuote
(@marc-satin)
Estimable Member

@theboss3213 @sherlock

Andreaskorset (2004)

do you know where to find 1 hr 43 mins version of the movie to download ? all i can see is 1 hr 39 min version

and also if i can download..i can get subtitles

ReplyQuote
cuckMan
(@cuckman)

Can you please help me find the following movie called Wo Es Weh Tut? Seems very promising.

https://xhamster.com/videos/wo-es-weh-tut-2010-10428308

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521054/

ReplyQuote
 kala
(@kala)

@jaysalaz Did you got This movie Webdultery 2010?

please give me the link if you have

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
 Vef
(@vef)

How to streaming m.ok.ru

ReplyQuote
(@stiffy)

question for  anyone.    Does  anyone   have    or   know   where  to   go    to   get   english   subtitles  for  the  german  movie :   IN DER FALLE   2015    ?

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

Amar y Desear: To Love and Lust (2016)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5308550/

Did anyone find this movie

ReplyQuote