Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.9 K Posts
699 Users
4696 Likes
2.6 M Views
(@avicenne)
Eminent Member

they will come to our rescue don't worry @Jhonny

ReplyQuote
(@loverkiller)

any luck on this series as yet kod genetyczny 2020?

ReplyQuote
(@rambo1234)
Eminent Member

@loverkiller

Kod genetyczny

https://ok.ru/video/1777233890035?st._aid=VideoState_open_search

all episodes in ok.ru 

ReplyQuote
(@loverkiller)

@rambo1234 thank you so much

ReplyQuote
(@jackbuck113)
Estimable Member

Hi everyone,

Hope you doing well! I have found a website that contains old movies and can download. I'm not entirely sure all of your requested movies will be stored in there. Have fun! 

https://ww2.123movie.cc

Les Bottes 2004 can be downloaded here:

https://filmarchive99.blogspot.com/2019/12/les-bottes-2004.html?m=1

ReplyQuote
(@redmiex)
Estimable Member

orgasm counselor 2004 , japanese pinku film 

any link plz

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@jackbuck113

Thats great to know....but this site need membership lol..?

ReplyQuote
(@jhonny)
Estimable Member

Hot wife movies

Infidelity in suburbia 2017

Sound of sea 2001

ReplyQuote
(@ducdaide)
Estimable Member

@jackbuck113 no link

ReplyQuote
(@jhonny)
Estimable Member

Can any one provide link for a seamans wife 2003

ReplyQuote
(@redmiex)
Estimable Member

working moms s3 e3 , hot on Netflix , breast sipping

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
(@gargvishu)

Link for the movie one hot summer 2009?

ReplyQuote
(@rambo1234)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

Vadh 2002

Dr. Arjun Singh (Nana Patekar) is a leading doctor specializing in psychology. His wife Jyoti (Anupama Verma) is much younger in age than him. Not completely fulfilled, this leads her to have an extra-marital affair with Dr. Singh's close friend. Dr. Singh inadvertently finds out about this affair and decides to plot vengeance, so venomous that it will place his close friend, his wife, his brother, and he himself in mortal danger. Aaryan (Puru Rajkumar) a wealthy man are very good friends. One fine night a Mad Serial Killer runs away from his prison ward and the whole city is in fear. The next day Aaryan's girlfriend is murdered and Dr. Arjun Singh's Brother Vijay Singh (Nakul), a Police Officer, suspects Aaryan to be the killer. Again after a few days Aaryan's second girlfriend is killed and this time the Mad Serial Killer is also after Dr. Arjun Singh's family and the terror is intensified. The Police Department and Dr. Arjun Singh are trying their level best to catch the killer. Police Officer Vijay Singh is now cent percent sure that it is Aaryan who is the real killer and is trying to collect evidence. The story revolves around a killer who has rocked the city after he commits heinous murders that leave everyone dumbfounded. At the same time, a serial killer (Raju Mavani) has also escaped from a prison ward after killing three wardens. Dr. Arjun Singh a psychiatrist by profession is in charge of that ward. That night, everyone is scared and wondering who will be the killer's next victim. And exactly that happens as next morning, another murder takes place and this time the victim happens to be Aryan`s girlfriend. Dr. Arjun Singh and Aryan are childhood friends. Meanwhile, Dr. Arjun Singh's younger brother, Inspector Vijay Singh (newcomer Nakul) is convinced that the murderer is Aryan himself, but he has no concrete proof to arrest him. A while later, Aryan`s second girlfriend is also found murdered under mysterious circumstances. Fear grips people but the most scared is Jyoti Dr. Arjun Singh's wife, as she gets to know that the serial killer now plans to target her family. Even though Dr. Arjun Singh and the police department are convinced that the escaped serial killer has committed all the crimes, Vijay is sure that Aryan is the culprit. Dr. Arjun Singh and Jyoti are shifted to a safe place, but the serial killer strikes again. The climax of the film is nail-biting and it is finally revealed why the murderer wanted to eliminate Dr. Arjun Singh and his wife. The best part of Vadh is that unlike most murder mysteries, this one keeps you on the edge of your seats till the very end, making you wonder about the actual killer. That is until the end when the killer himself reveals it all in the climax. The film has many good scenes and gripping sequences, especially the one when Anupama Verma and Nana Patekar feel that the killer is somewhere in their house. And the best part of the film is an effective climax, which is well? Vadh is a movie about a doctor after his death of his parent he wastes all the time of his adulthood (21 to 40) to raise his little brother give him proper education and parenting at the age of 40 plus he doesn't want to marry he decide rest of his life he will pass with his brother and his family but the father of his wife come with the proposal of his daughter marriage at that moment doctor refuse it because she is too young than him but the father of the girl doesn't like the decision he keeps pushing and the girls also want to marry him because he belongs to a very rich family. After marrying more than 5 years when a couple unable to have a child the doctor check himself and find he is sterile after returning home his wife surprised him telling that she is pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc0fdRjLvm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY50-K5uXkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CbmE5ORFYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD65W4uBaUQ

ReplyQuote
(@redmiex)
Estimable Member

@adi u know , what's the problem with Indian movies ,MF censorship which leads to no explicit sex scenes or no R rated . Clear case of no freedom of expression and flawed democracy

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

@redmiex

friend films are made according to their culture and audience in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan people don't like explicit sex scenes or no R rated in movies but they want to tell the story like other countries so they tell it without the sex scene normally I prefer the story of the cheating wife only sex scene without any reason I don't like Vadh is a movie about a doctor after his death of his parent he wastes all the time of his adulthood (21 to 40) to raise his little brother give him proper education and parenting at the age of 40 plus he doesn't want to marry he decide rest of his life he will pass with his brother and his family but the father of his wife come with the proposal of his daughter marriage at that moment doctor refuse it because she is too young than him but the father of the girl doesn't like the decision he keeps pushing and the girls also want to marry him because he belongs to a very rich family

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
(@redmiex)
Estimable Member

@adi honestly , don't like sex scenes ? ??if someone from subcontinent said this to u or you thinking about yourself like this , believe me it's hypocrisy. Look at the web series they are creating with no censorship to damage their creativity, hell of a sex scene , recent ex. is Mastram

ReplyQuote
(@aryan93)
Estimable Member

Guys anyone know where I can find this movie "Red shoe diaries 1992"?

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nFMoz5GiEq-WSn9znnFB50nNF0e97mrp

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10GDFJKY3W0omiuAr_R4ARa8Zq5EuVBXh

Links for Girls of the Herengracht tv series and Dirty Work 2018 AS PER REQUESTED

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE POSTED AGAIN BY ME AS IT WAS REQUESTED BY SOMEONE WHO WANTS IT. 

ReplyQuote
(@rollonthebed)

hey guys please provide some INDIAN cheating movies list.....recently i have watched firebrand...any movies similar to that in recent times...which has erotic scenes and cheating....thank u

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

@redmiex

bro I want to say I like sex scenes but not without any story for cheating. people also like sex scene Asia but they do not prefer in mainstream you talking about mastram I already watched it in digital platform u can allow it but in tv channel, it will not be allowed you can tell it culture tradition I don't know how can I explain it to you

ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
(@redmiex)
Estimable Member

@adi it's nothing related to tradition for god's sake. what do u think satan will invite u to an orgy if u watch sex scenes in a cinema hall with public , movies from Europe or America or Australia have better sex scenes only because they know how to present with respect to the content ofcourse

ReplyQuote
Page 61 / 516
Share: