Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.8 K Posts
696 Users
4686 Likes
2.5 M Views
(@wilfmoviefan)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @toprak-man
Posted by: @wilfmoviefan

@toprak-man i laugh becuz he was asking what movie the clip was from? You simply give the link of the clip that was shown in the link of his question from taboo page? I think he can see that link on his own. Plus that link was s not for movie but for just the clip

bro , many members want the name of the nude sex scenes movies they watch, it's natural , They want to learn which movie the sex scenes they watch are in and watch that movie. There are a lot of sex scenes in those videos and they don't mention names on the site. so they want the name of those sex scenes and those who know help them

Underneath that clip from taboo, is the same link you posted to him. Surely he saw that link. He was asking about the title of the movie. Your link is not the full movie. You dont even know the title duh

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @umer-tahir

https://taboovideos.tv/mother-son/2669-stepmom-sex-scene-2021.html

Guyz kindly share movie name and link plz?

I only know the name. 

This is a German Tv Series Letzte Spur Berlin S10 Ep8

Nähe

But i dont have the link sorry

@toprakman the link you have provided isnt the actual title, rather it is the clip of the scene.

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@wilfmoviefan 

There are many members here who does not speak or write English very well, as a member who knows Toprakman for 3 years, please understand he obviously doesnt understand but trying to help. 

tinhorse, stealwife, tinhorse and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
stealwife
(@stealthwifelover)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @theboss3213

There is one fotbollers wife who cheats on him. She is so thicc!!!! big ass and big tits, all natural. But never get to see her naked. But yeah if you got time to spare go watch it. It's not a tv show that i would tell anyone to watch straight away. But if you have time why not.

theboss3213 Thanks added to my watch list ...but with moderate-low priority (there are lot of other stuff still left to watch).

Till now only 2 web-series .....with thrilling & binding plots of cheating wives have really excited me.....1) Game Of Thrones (as mentioned in earlier post) & 2) Spartacus

Although Spartacus kind of looked unnatural to me ( poor sets & dialogues)....but it had a very erotic scenario in which a low-end slave operates on a queen in order to save her life.....later after earning some reputation & power ..blackmails or forces himself on her.....getting both pussy & ass of a nice looking mature wilf (ex-queen)....whenever he wished.....kind of stuff I love.

Nudity was not up to the mark in those scenes...but there was some un-expectancy with a slave (could have been even better... if the character was played by some ugly looking, hunky, BBC....for more contrast between the 2) ..getting lucky (by playing mind games) with the queen......wished if that psychological game was more teasing & slow with nudity.

ReplyQuote
(@chhotabheem)
Trusted Member

@theboss3213

Footballers wives

Which season u watched?

Season 3 has lot of cheating and nude 

I would rate nude scenes 4/5 in season 3 mostly cheating

ReplyQuote
(@chhotabheem)
Trusted Member

el juego de las llaves season 2

Episode 5 and episode 6 eng subtitles

https://mega.nz/folder/XepU3JbI#BG77TNHOwNr680A-OAQ4oQ

Kazaki and Kazaki reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kazaki)
Eminent Member

@chhotabheem Thanks bro

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @stealthwifelover

There is one fotbollers wife who cheats on him. She is so thicc!!!! big ass and big tits, all natural. But never get to see her naked. But yeah if you got time to spare go watch it. It's not a tv show that i would tell anyone to watch straight away. But if you have time why not.

theboss3213 Thanks added to my watch list ...but with moderate-low priority (there are lot of other stuff still left to watch).

Till now only 2 web-series .....with thrilling & binding plots of cheating wives have really excited me.....1) Game Of Thrones (as mentioned in earlier post) & 2) Spartacus

Although Spartacus kind of looked unnatural to me ( poor sets & dialogues)....but it had a very erotic scenario in which a low-end slave operates on a queen in order to save her life.....later after earning some reputation & power ..blackmails or forces himself on her.....getting both pussy & ass of a nice looking mature wilf (ex-queen)....whenever he wished.....kind of stuff I love.

Nudity was not up to the mark in those scenes...but there was some un-expectancy with a slave (could have been even better... if the character was played by some ugly looking, hunky, BBC....for more contrast between the 2) ..getting lucky (by playing mind games) with the queen......wished if that psychological game was more teasing & slow with nudity.

GoT has cheating but not the type of cheating that really fits here to be honest. Most of the cheating there is against people who don't give a fuck. I say most,but the only wife i really remember cheating is Cersei who cheats on Robert. Robert gives zero fucks so is why i don't really consider it for this site personally. I know cheating is cheating, but for me when the husband simply doesn't care and just goes with another woman. It loses the hottness of it all. Husband getting angry are the emotions i like in cheating movies and tv-series.

Spartacus is kinda the same. Although it does have one or two cheating scene which are actual cheating. One of them for example are disputable because the husbands mostly don't care. It's in ancient rome, those guys fucked everyone anywhere haha. The black guy for example i forgot his name been years since i watched. The woman he loves gets forced to have sex with the best fighter in the arena. Forced by their owners. While having sex she gets really turned on by him which puts on the hardcore cheating path. Since the black guy gets really mad about it. That's most i remember. 

Still both shows have nice amount of nudity and sex scenes and i love them for that.

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@chhotabheem I've watched all 3 seasons. Season 1 and 2 had the most cheating. 3 was shit and i didn't really see anyone cheat in that(I don't count the blondie with old fat husband). I tried watching season 4 but either the site i linked doesn't have all the episodes or because there is a massive time skip in season 4. With new characters and stories. There does seem to be cheating in season 4 also but the time skip ruined everything. 

I double checked if it's time skip and it seems it is because imdb lists all episodes and it's 8 or 9 each seasons. So the whole show is confusing. But again i don't blame them, it is from the early 00s. Cheap TV was like that haha. 

Some of the scenes were hot in it. But overall the show was just wacky for me. Maybe others might enjoy it more, they have the link to watch now i gave it up. 

Although i didn't like it that much. I still say it's worth it for WILF to upload it on the site.  

ReplyQuote
(@kais79)

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @santos130

I only know the name. 

Nähe

@toprakman the link you have provided isnt the actual title, rather it is the clip of the scene.

santos bro , Letzte Spur Berlin as far as i know, all seasons were uploaded on vk site , I will try to find 😉 thanks for your support bro 🙂

santos130, tinhorse, santos130 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@aneketh)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @kais79

The movie title of this video. Thanks

https://taboovideos.tv/mother-son/2873-passionate-woman-seduced-and-hotly-fucked-a-young-guy-new-2021-blowjob-amp-all-sex.html

It is Black Island 2021. Super cheating movie. Link: https://moviesjoy.one/movie/black-island-20o75/0r24v0k. With Eng Sub. Its a german cheating movie.

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @filminist

https://taboovideos.tv/mother-son/2925-drunk-mother-and-virgin-son-handjob-sex-scene-full-free-online.html

please movie name..

That's from the tv show called Mr Mercedes. Nothing happens between them after that. Also it's not cheating bro. If you wanna look for other non cheating movies go here: https://wilfmovies.com/community/main-forum/non-cheating-swinging-wife-discussion-and-requests/#post-7341

Here is IMDB for the one link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4354880/ All those scenes happen in season 1.

For everyone else that links from the site taboo videos. Half of his descriptions are bullshit. It says incest a lot and it isn't, it says cheating and it isn't. Also the owner of the site is very cheap when it comes to giving the title of the movie or show on that site. He wants you to pay to find out lol. I told him hell no bro, i do research on my own and find the movie titles on my own haha.

ReplyQuote
stealwife
(@stealthwifelover)
Estimable Member

the only wife i really remember cheating is Cersei who cheats on Robert. Robert gives zero fucks so is why i don't really consider it for this site

??Robert was not aware that the Cersei is fucking her brother....hmm I understand ur taste...I guess u sort of enjoy ...when husbands (even in their wildest dreams would not imagine their wives cheating) catch or become aware that their wives are cheating & get angry or may be like to watch (the cuck).

poor kid was thrown because he saw brother & sister fucking doggystyle..that I guess was not only erotic but the most important scene of the show.....

What Goes Around, Comes Around: Disability led him to come in contact with first men.....enhancing his psychic abilities, later that formed the basis for the destruction of evil forces & finally.. rightly appointed to sit on the throne.

ReplyQuote
(@kais79)

@aneketh Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@kais79)

stella blóm­kvist season 2 is online on Síminn Premium TV. Is there anyone who can put the episodes of this season? Thanks

goobster and goobster reacted
ReplyQuote
(@renklipunto)

El juego de las llaves Is there a link to watch season 2?

ReplyQuote
(@kais79)

ReplyQuote
(@kazaki)
Eminent Member

Just asking..

I know this is not the forum for such type of discussions but still am curious to know why the husband killed the wife at the end in the movie "29 palms”

ReplyQuote
(@milfaddict)
Eminent Member

I only know the name. 

Nähe

dailymotion.com/video/x811fxk 

episode 10 season 8. it has the scene.

now, can anyone please provide me a link for any or both of the following.
I was asking for quite a long time. 

meisje van pleizer (Season 3 only, I have seen first 2)

pure wickedness (1999) 

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

Posted by: @milfaddict

I only know the name. 

Nähe

dailymotion.com/video/x811fxk 

episode 10 season 8. it has the scene.

now, can anyone please provide me a link for any or both of the following.
I was asking for quite a long time. 

meisje van pleizer (Season 3 only, I have seen first 2)

pure wickedness (1999) 

https://wilfmovies.com/movies/pure-wickedness-tv-series-1999/

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @stealthwifelover

??Robert was not aware that the Cersei is fucking her brother....hmm I understand ur taste...I guess u sort of enjoy ...when husbands (even in their wildest dreams would not imagine their wives cheating) catch or become aware that their wives are cheating & get angry or may be like to watch (the cuck).

Exactly bro...when the husband least expect it and it happens. That's the best for me. When the wife get caught and husband angry is what i'm mostly looking for. But as long as the cheating scene is hot is what really matters to me. 

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8110232/

Where to watch: https://www4.bflix.to/movie/the-many-saints-of-newark-wqork/nr31v1k

Found this today, it's a movie that i've been waiting for. If you all watched Sopranos the tv show they basicaly made a movie when they were younger etc. 

Summary: The movie in it's whole was really disappointing as a Soprano fan. But some actors and actresses did a good job on their roles i will say that. They could've done a lot more but oh well what can you say.

Cheating: Basically, the main character Dickie has a mistress that's from italy that he takes from his father. I won't spoil for anyone that wants to watch the movie. But for context so you know what i'm talking about. Bascialy the movie has black gangs potrayed too (diversity these days). Now one of the black guys works with Dickie and every time the black guy visits Dickie, he sees his mistress. His mistress likes the black guy cause she never see black people in italy. This is based in the 60s btw. She looks at the black guy every time she sees him. You could tell they were gonna fuck in the movie. That's what happened pretty much. It should be classified as girlfriend cheating if WILF uploads it on the site. 

Sex scene: Not bad, got to see her tits and ride the black guy. Wasn't the best but it was still hot. Interracial lovers will like it for the build up and the looks the black guy and italian girlfriend give each other infront of Dickie. The sex scene is at around the 1 hour mark if anyone wanna skip, but i'd watch the build up between them in my opinion. 

Enjoy guys! ? 

stealwife, yadem, stealwife and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@filminist Yes this thread specifically is a cheating/swinging movies thread only. Please adhere to it. For non-cheating/swinging themed movies, post it at..

https://wilfmovies.com/community/main-forum/non-cheating-swinging-wife-discussion-and-requests/

ReplyQuote
stealwife
(@stealthwifelover)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @kazaki

Just asking..

I know this is not the forum for such type of discussions but still am curious to know why the husband killed the wife at the end in the movie "29 palms”

@Kazaki If u are asking an off topic question then u need to work more hard.....instead of "29 palms" use link like 29 palms...as there are 2 "29 palms" each one released within 1 year.

Now as far as why david killed her girlfriend (not her wife that term ..I suppose u are deliberately using to make it look like in topic)....here is the quote by the director:

"Director Bruno Dumont has said his film has no intent, narrative or message. He as a director is free to express himself on celluloid, and we as spectators are free to take whatever we may from it". 

What I took (u don't need to take literal meanings in art form of cinema):

Nature, like desert is vast, strong & beautiful...it can give you moments of love, privacy, happiness with little sadness, which is normal...(creatively captured by the good camera work..& the 2 character's behavior) but we humans (try to gain advantage of the strong privacy the desert offers for our selfish needs) have made it more harsh and sick....that sickness (in mental form) is suddenly transferred to David which leads him to kill....

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 247 / 513
Share: