Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.9 K Posts
699 Users
4691 Likes
2.6 M Views
(@shaji-pappan)

Oogappels anyone.. 

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

@redmiex https://www.ok.ru/video/2637106907697

Love affiar(s) 2020

redmiex and redmiex reacted
ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @mi6

Hi,

https://wilfmovies.com/movies/siew-lup/#comment-50474

Anybody who can provide a link to this ?

Mega or other download link / stream / with or without subs.

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

Siew Lup (2017) 

https://mkvking.me/siew-lup-2017/

mi6 and mi6 reacted
ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

I want to express an issue that I am uncomfortable with and it is my right to say it. Users who don't know how to say thank you seem very selfish to me and get on my nerves. here learn to thank the people who helped and worked for you whenever you wanted a movie or something. at least like the post. this encourages it but there are a lot of selfish users. There are people who take the silently shared movies and don't contribute or just ask for something and don't even say thank you. I will now only help people who know how to say thank you. 

? ? 

ssotiter and ssotiter reacted
ReplyQuote
ssotiter
(@ssotiter)
Estimable Member

@unkown and not even make "like"

ReplyQuote
ssotiter
(@ssotiter)
Estimable Member

idk why all russian movies "cheating" are so hot 

but not much subtitles we need russian members here at least to tell us most of the story hehe

ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

@toprak-man   siew lup 2017 do you have subtitle srt file in any language bro?

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @unkown

@toprak-man   siew lup 2017 do you have subtitle srt file in any language bro?

orada ingilizce atyazı seçenegide vardı yav görmedin mi ?

ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

@toprak-man 

I will translate it into another language and watch it. so i wanted SRT file. i'm not blind dude .......

ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @m0vi3freak

@jalodu Is She Married

Yes, with a writer who follows her, he finds her in a motel room

ReplyQuote
(@bl8317)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @m0vi3freak

@bl8317 Are you sure she is Married n having an affair

Correction she is the girlfriend of Ted who is killed, who in the end turns out to be his twin brother Jonathan.

ReplyQuote
(@bl8317)
Estimable Member

Can everyone use the "Quote button instead of reply, it makes it easier to know what post is being referenced. Thanks

ReplyQuote
davidboos80
(@davidboos80)
Trusted Member

@toprak-man 

I will translate it into another language and watch it. so i wanted SRT file. i'm not blind dude .......

hahaha You both react to people because of their indifference, and you respond to someone who comments on you as if they are inconsiderate. she didn't say you are blind hahaha ? ? ? ? ? ? 

ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @davidboos80

@toprak-man 

hahaha You both react to people because of their indifference, and you respond to someone who comments on you as if they are inconsiderate. she didn't say you are blind hahaha ? ? ? ? ? ? 

I think he can explain himself. why do you comment unnecessarily every time earth-man is mentioned? And are you implying that my answer to him contradicts my previous thoughts? I'm surprised you're even really literate. I just looked at all the articles you shared on the forum and you don't have a single contribution, you always interfere and criticize people and start a fight. I think his purpose here is to cause controversy. but believe me you are the least important person to me on the forum and your opinion means nothing to me. 

I think you are a TROLL, please people reading this article should take a look at David's activities before criticizing me Previously, you made unnecessary posts and kept the forum busy because xxxmen died.

Please don't tag or use my name in sentences again. ? ? 

ReplyQuote
Toprak MAN
(@toprak-man)
Honorable Member

@davidboos80 don't ever use my name anywhere ?  this is my last warning to you

ReplyQuote
Soze1230
(@soze1230)
Trusted Member

@unkown Is that why you do it? For the 'thank you'? because it seems sad and pathetic.  A lot of people have been sharing here for years, and a lot of us appreciate it, including me, and they know it.  Now if you have some kind of narcissistic disorder that you constantly need praise then all I can say is keep your posts to yourself.  This forum has been fine running for years without someone who threatens the members with their ego as big as their head.

ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @soze1230

@unkown Is that why you do it? For the 'thank you'? because it seems sad and pathetic.  A lot of people have been sharing here for years, and a lot of us appreciate it, including me, and they know it.  Now if you have some kind of narcissistic disorder that you constantly need praise then all I can say is keep your posts to yourself.  This forum has been fine running for years without someone who threatens the members with their ego as big as their head.

I couldn't understand where you read what I wrote, but you really made an empty criticism, I just expressed my own free opinion. When someone likes my posts or thanks me, I'm not making money here or bragging about what a great person I am in front of the mirror. I really don't care about you and people like you who carry my message to nonsensical places. If I spend hours helping someone and stealing my own time, just because I want to be appreciated by that person doesn't mean I'm selfish or have a bad personality.

Also, I'm not threatening anyone. Write my writing on a piece of paper, read it over and over, understand and criticize it.

In one of your previous posts, you said that anyone who insults should be banned, but here you are insulting by saying that my personality has deteriorated. I warn you in a civilized way, I hope you understand what I wrote. I hope you will be more careful when you talk about my personality again

ReplyQuote
mi6
 mi6
(@mi6)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @toprak-man
Posted by: @mi6

Hi,

https://wilfmovies.com/movies/siew-lup/#comment-50474

Anybody who can provide a link to this ?

Mega or other download link / stream / with or without subs.

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

Siew Lup (2017) 

https://mkvking.me/siew-lup-2017/

Thanks bro, much appreciated !

ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

I found another in my old files the bysque here and I did not find it is a good movie something strange but enveloping is called LOSE MY SELF OF 2014 or vergiss mein inch is from a teacher who suffers from meningitis and loses her memory for which she is dislodged in the world and tries to do everything to her new way of being and is even unfaithful to her husband and confides in a dinner

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2518294/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYGsvAveqU

and with a great sex scene during the cheating act

ReplyQuote
(@bl8317)
Estimable Member

Hunting (1991)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102076/

https://m4ufree.to/movie/hunting-1991-ocd7b.html

"Michelle is happily married and settled into a comfortable, safe routine. Yet when she meets Michael her world is turned upside down. Michael, one of her company's leading clients, is successful, wealthy and mysterious."

At (26:45) wife makes out with her boss in warehouse, they both want to go farther but she stops him.

(34:37) Wife goes to boss's mansion has sex with him, she doesn't know they are being recorded on security camera.

(58:30) After wife has separated from husband wife has hot sex with boss on security camera again, but this time the butler watches.

Please add to movie list

ReplyQuote
davidboos80
(@davidboos80)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @davidboos80

@toprak-man 

I think he can explain himself. why do you comment unnecessarily every time earth-man is mentioned? And are you implying that my answer to him contradicts my previous thoughts? I'm surprised you're even really literate. I just looked at all the articles you shared on the forum and you don't have a single contribution, you always interfere and criticize people and start a fight. I think his purpose here is to cause controversy. but believe me you are the least important person to me on the forum and your opinion means nothing to me. 

I think you are a TROLL, please people reading this article should take a look at David's activities before criticizing me Previously, you made unnecessary posts and kept the forum busy because xxxmen died.

Please don't tag or use my name in sentences again. ? ? 

you are yesterday's kid on this panel, I don't comment much on this panel, but I've been here for at least 3 years. yesterday's kid, you can't come and criticize anyone on this panel, remember that everyone here knows each other so be careful with your words, the people you told to look at my posts are all my friends, you don't know that because you're new ? ? 

xxxmen I didn't say that this member died, I wrote what a different member said,another member said she died for this person so i said that ?

@toprak man I will never mention your name again, whatever you do

ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

Stambul Garden (2021)

censored on all viewing links where they had sex standing up with the mother of his famous friend in the movie. I found the uncensored version of that scene in an internet room. The woman kisses the man and then, leaving the beer in her hand, she unzips it and starts stroking the man's penis, then leaning on the table behind them, lift her skirt and press the man's cock towards her.

explicit / uncensored download scene : https://nitro.download/view/56C86196AFDF402/Stambul_Garden_2021_Unblurred.webm

screenshots :

?

yadem and yadem reacted
ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

@davidboos80 Should I be careful with my words when talking to you? Who are you? You are a really problematic and liar person and you have difficulty understanding. It doesn't matter to me who joined the forum earlier here. You are an empty person and I am not the only one who is bothered by you, there are many others. I don't care who is your friend or acquaintance. You are still prolonging the subject, interfering with a subject that is not relevant to you and creating a discussion. Don't talk about me anymore, worthless man. I don't want to occupy the forum by arguing with a useless person like you. ? ? 

@wilfhunter I want to block david so I don't see his messages, is there a way to do it please.

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@unkown 

I suggest you should just 'ignore' those people who comments useless statements, and just concentrate on what your doing. That is the best way to go about here. 

ReplyQuote
(@tytystevens)
Eminent Member

@unkown 

Is it possible to link the uncensored version of Stanbul garden? I watched the film and liked it but wished the sex scene was better.

thank you.

ReplyQuote
Page 269 / 515
Share: