Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.9 K Posts
698 Users
4688 Likes
2.6 M Views
(@jackbuck113)
Estimable Member

Hi All, 

Does anyone has Season 4 of Nieuwe Buren (2019)?

I have full Season 1 to Season 3 (can be found in VK). I am searching for cheating theme. So far, Season 2 partially has it, I could be wrong. 

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member

Anyone know name of this movie? 

https://www.xvideos.com/video63634221/what_is_the_name_of_this_movie_#show-related

ReplyQuote
movieviewer_01
(@movieviewer_01)
Trusted Member

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10955020/

i suspect this movie has cheating wife but i don't have link to the movie.

ReplyQuote
(@rockyeragonss)
Estimable Member

TOROTOT 2008

Watch online

yadem and yadem reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ajaxxm)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @jackbuck113

Hi All, 

Does anyone has Season 4 of Nieuwe Buren (2019)?

I have full Season 1 to Season 3 (can be found in VK). I am searching for cheating theme. So far, Season 2 partially has it, I could be wrong. 

Nieuwe Buren

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Hi, 

Whats you guys suggestion on NIEUWE BUREN series? Any good? 

If possible give me a spoiled review... I dont mind that... I'd like to know who all cheats, with whom and what actually happens...

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Saw the series, devotion... meh... Its okay... wouldn't highly recommend

Spoiler
Spoilers
[/Wife gets suspicious, Hus has some feelings towards his student. Wife hooks up with a strong young guy, just kind of a revenge or exploration. Hubby also does with his student... Its okay... Wouldn't recommend high... Felt like there could have been more tension and scenes...]

Whats you guys review on Fishbowl wives?..

jalodu and jalodu reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rockyeragonss)
Estimable Member

The Lady Improper 2019
Watch online

ReplyQuote
(@rockyeragonss)
Estimable Member

Lady of the night 1986
Watch online & download

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

Lie to Me the Truth 2021

Original title: Sovri mne pravdu 

Movie (720p): Click here

some months ago someone shared a theatre print of the movie in the forum. Now hdversion o fit is released im able to collect the movie hd one but subtitles aren't available. If anyone could gather subtitles please tag me and send it here

ReplyQuote
(@marcopolo)
Reputable Member

yadem and yadem reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shadybird90)
Eminent Member

hey does anyone have a Download link to this British tv series?

http://www.filmeserialeonline.org/episodul/episode-1-112/

This link streams it in high quality, but apart from screen recording my monitor I can't find any way to download the episodes from here. Any help would be appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Soze1230
(@soze1230)
Trusted Member

@shadybird90 So HOT and nudity? Where was the nudity? Wife had sex with her bra on.

ReplyQuote
(@jackbuck113)
Estimable Member

@mistborn I havent watched the entire series so I am not entirely sure. I could be wrong the whole plot. According to my understanding, basically:

Season 1- Wife and Husband lose their child, then move to a small town and meet a neighbour couple. They swing (include hot scenes) and the wife pregnant. However, abortion occurs because the Swinging dude has some sickness, I think. Some serious shit happens (probably relates to the Swinging session is set up or something at the beginning), Husband kills Swinging lady, Wife hits the Swinging dude to defend her Husband. Swinging dude goes to jail, Husband goes to hospital. End of Season 1

Season 2- Not sure whether Wife and Husband still married at this point but they go kinda separately after Husband gets hospitalised from Season 1. Wife meets a new couple. One hot scene with the new couple wife, a very hot scene with the new couple husband. I am not sure so you have to verify it again. Again, some serious shit happens, the new couple get into some trouble with a Mob Boss. Wife almost gets raped by some creepy dude but Husband spawns out of nowhere (like he using cheats in video games) and helps the Wife. Husband and Wife reunite with some random kids they adopt during Season 2. End of Season 2

Season 3- I have not watched it. The final episode show some VERY serious shit between Husband and Wife. Wife leaves to another country, Husband goes to hospital again because he gets hit violently by a teenager. End of Season 3

Season 4- I have not watched it. The overall story is the Wife arrives at a new country and receives some helps from a new couple (there is some involvements with Police, I think). Husband wakes up from hospital for the second time and searches for his Wife. It seems like the new couple whom help the Wife is planning some shady shit.

A new story is blended in between- A new couple moves in the small town in Season 1 where the Swinging session takes place. Husband wakes up from hospital and meet this new couple. He searches for info about his wife whereabouts. 

I hope that's interested enough to get you hook up. Don't expect it is funny cause its a drama series.  I add some humor to my description to make it more exciting 

@ajaxxm- Thank you for your sharing. God Bless You. Stay Safe 

Cheers !!! 

ReplyQuote
(@shadybird90)
Eminent Member

@soze1230 when she has sex with her husband

ReplyQuote
(@umer-tahir)
Eminent Member

https://taboovideos.tv/mother-son/2373-mother-son-taboo.html

kindly provide name of this movie and link??  

ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @mistborn

Saw the series, devotion... meh... Its okay... wouldn't highly recommend

Spoiler
Spoilers
[/Wife gets suspicious, Hus has some feelings towards his student. Wife hooks up with a strong young guy, just kind of a revenge or exploration. Hubby also does with his student... Its okay... Wouldn't recommend high... Felt like there could have been more tension and scenes...]

Whats you guys review on Fishbowl wives?..

ok, no me gusto

ReplyQuote
(@lukezeddi)
Estimable Member

@shadybird90 Use Internet Download Manager. It's able to capture stream from this site.

ReplyQuote
stealwife
(@stealthwifelover)
Estimable Member

Hi All!

This post is just to remind you (will be deleted after a week) that the subtitles for Canastra Suja (Portuguese & English) created by me (still in development ...with accuracy of 65%) are available at the subtitle repository thread

Feel free to download or more importantly help to create the better version....details are available on the post.

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@mormaila)

@shadybird90 https://fsonline.to/sezonul/apple-tree-yard-sezonul-1/                            

on the Netu tv stream you have English subtitles

ReplyQuote
(@jamijami)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
(@interested)

This is pretty hot

You, Me, Him & Us

It is a short film on Youtube.  A girlfriend is living with her boyfriend but cannot cum with him.  They bring in another dude to do the dirty and get her off.  I thought it was hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLg6i_-dBD0

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
(@interested)

Another short film.  No sex but i think interesting.  A wife talks to her husband about cuckolding him with a black guy.  

https://www.bhplayhouse.com/category/32-bhpfilms/32-the-cuckold

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

Apple Tree Yard 2017

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5336698/

Miniseries(all episodes)(720p+480p)+ English subtitles :- Click here

I have these files saved from long time good series thanks for reminding. Do download hd print with subs too enjoy!!!

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @jackbuck113

@mistborn I havent watched the entire series so I am not entirely sure. I could be wrong the whole plot. According to my understanding, basically:

Season 1- Wife and Husband lose their child, then move to a small town and meet a neighbour couple. They swing (include hot scenes) and the wife pregnant. However, abortion occurs because the Swinging dude has some sickness, I think. Some serious shit happens (probably relates to the Swinging session is set up or something at the beginning), Husband kills Swinging lady, Wife hits the Swinging dude to defend her Husband. Swinging dude goes to jail, Husband goes to hospital. End of Season 1

Season 2- Not sure whether Wife and Husband still married at this point but they go kinda separately after Husband gets hospitalised from Season 1. Wife meets a new couple. One hot scene with the new couple wife, a very hot scene with the new couple husband. I am not sure so you have to verify it again. Again, some serious shit happens, the new couple get into some trouble with a Mob Boss. Wife almost gets raped by some creepy dude but Husband spawns out of nowhere (like he using cheats in video games) and helps the Wife. Husband and Wife reunite with some random kids they adopt during Season 2. End of Season 2

Season 3- I have not watched it. The final episode show some VERY serious shit between Husband and Wife. Wife leaves to another country, Husband goes to hospital again because he gets hit violently by a teenager. End of Season 3

Season 4- I have not watched it. The overall story is the Wife arrives at a new country and receives some helps from a new couple (there is some involvements with Police, I think). Husband wakes up from hospital for the second time and searches for his Wife. It seems like the new couple whom help the Wife is planning some shady shit.

A new story is blended in between- A new couple moves in the small town in Season 1 where the Swinging session takes place. Husband wakes up from hospital and meet this new couple. He searches for info about his wife whereabouts. 

I hope that's interested enough to get you hook up. Don't expect it is funny cause its a drama series.  I add some humor to my description to make it more exciting 

@ajaxxm- Thank you for your sharing. God Bless You. Stay Safe 

Cheers !!! 

Thanks mate, I ain't a big fan of swinging and open marriage stuffs, so I think I'll probably skip this one... Thanks mate...

ReplyQuote
Page 326 / 515
Share: