Forum

Movies where gf/wif...

Notifications
Clear all

Movies where gf/wife cheats for profit/favor or for husbands sake.

11 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
(@luvhotwife)
Topic starter  

Suggest or post movies where the girlfriend/wife cheats for profit/favor or to help her boyfriend/husband. Don't really care if its major or minor plot point and please don't recommend Japanese B grade movies.

Movies for reference:

Funland (TV Series)

Wife fucks a goon in front of husband to pay off husband's debt and she kinda enjoys it.

Fast Food Nation

Wife fucks her husbands boss in exchange for giving her a job at the plant.

(@curiousm)
Eminent Member

In the movie Dead calm the wife has sex with a psycho, possibly to distract him?

indecent proposal The wife has sex with a billionaire for money.

Storm warning  Is a movie about a couple taken hostage by bunch of psychopaths, in one scene the wife is coerced to show off her plump booty just to save her husband from the aggressive psychos. Later in the movie an older guy tries his luck with the wife, he gets aroused by gazing between her thighs (no nudity), he'll end up failing to have sex.

Bad Lieutenant A cop (Nicolas cage) detains a couple in suspicion that the couple posses drugs, turns out the couple are indeed guilty and the girlfriend tries to negotiate by letting the cop grope/dry hump her.

ReplyQuote
(@luvhotwife)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @curiousm

In the movie Dead calm the wife has sex with a psycho, possibly to distract him?

indecent proposal The wife has sex with a billionaire for money.

Storm warning  Is a movie about a couple taken hostage by bunch of psychopaths, in one scene the wife is coerced to show off her plump booty just to save her husband from the aggressive psychos. Later in the movie an older guy tries his luck with the wife, he gets aroused by gazing between her thighs (no nudity), he'll end up failing to have sex.

Bad Lieutenant A cop (Nicolas cage) detains a couple in suspicion that the couple posses drugs, turns out the couple are indeed guilty and the girlfriend tries to negotiate by letting the cop grope/dry hump her.

thanks, storm warning is new to me

any more movies with similar scenarios?

ReplyQuote
(@mistborn)
Estimable Member

Here's some from me. Although, most of them are already mentioned in the site.

Novine (2016-): If I remember right, a secretary and her older boss... No nud they are interupted, but it was still good... At least to me...

1992 (2015-) s01e05: I think she has a boyfriend (who is older or she is married not sure) She then cheats with an old fat guy when he offers her a role in a movie or something.

Other ones are noted here: 

https://letterboxd.com/mistbornx/tag/cheats-for-money-favour/films/

ReplyQuote
(@jnthnmrch)

Anyone have anymore suggestions for this type?

ReplyQuote
(@curiousm)
Eminent Member

Hightown

An exotic dancer starts to mingle with a cop, just so she can pass on some info to her criminal boyfriend.

ReplyQuote
(@curiousm)
Eminent Member

Os Outros

A married MILF sleeps with a detective so that her son doesn't get arrested.

ReplyQuote
(@viktrcoim)

@curiousm which episode?

ReplyQuote
(@jnthnmrch)

thank you! need more of this category 

ReplyQuote
(@curiousm)
Eminent Member

@viktrcoim Episode 4

ReplyQuote
(@curiousm)