Forum

Contributor's Threa...

Notifications
Clear all

Contributor's Thread: Members needed to fill up the site database list.

39 Posts
7 Users
42 Likes
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

@wilfhunter I don't know English so I use translation programs. Naturally, doing this job in a foreign forum may be difficult for me at first, but I always like to help. I made and sent a movie entry for you to review. ? ? ? ? ? 

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@unkown Thank you bro, your first entry is live 🙂

https://wilfmovies.com/movies/i-saw-the-devil-2010/

You forgot to use google translate so I google translated it myself.

Only Featured Image 2 should be uploaded in the right column. For other screenshots, use the button 'Add Media' which is above the main description box in the center.

To insert ok.ru video in the page, go to the ok.ru video page and click on Link on the top right of the video, then press 'HTML' in the popup, then select Medium, then press 'Copy Code'.The copied code will look like this:

iframe width="640" height="360" src="//ok.ru/videoembed/2375417989771" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay" allowfullscreen>

Then you can paste that code in the main description box, after "Watch Full Movie Online" but you have to select 'Text' tab first on the to right of the main description box. It is next to 'Visual' tab.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@unkown You can re-edit your movie and see the changes that I have made.

ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

@wilfhunter https://www.hizliresim.com/233n0vj

pic2 : https://www.hizliresim.com/s5fbwse

When I click on the edit icon in the 1st image, it redirects to the page in the 2nd image. I guess I failed  ? 

ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

@wilfhunter Anyway, I think I figured out where I went wrong. This is not something that cannot be overcome. While I can't always do it, as I have time and discover new treasures, I'll post them for your perusal as well. Thanks. ? 

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @unkown

@wilfhunter https://www.hizliresim.com/233n0vj

pic2 : https://www.hizliresim.com/s5fbwse

When I click on the edit icon in the 1st image, it redirects to the page in the 2nd image. I guess I failed  ? 

yes i think it's because of some user settings. I have changed the settings now, can you try again?

You can also access a list of your entries at:

https://wilfmovies.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=movie or this is called "View all Movies" in the 'Movie Library" menu on the top bar.

ReplyQuote
??????? ??? ❦
(@unkown)
Reputable Member

@wilfhunter yes it is now thanks. ? 

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

Who's ardenk? 2 of the movies he posted have like no cheating notes at all. Also Canastra Suja really deserves a decent cheating review. It has doube cheating in that movie, both mom and daughter cheat with same black guy. 

-

Grammarly is awesome by the way. Also @wilfhunter bro, so it's ok to write short reviews? I didn't know this. I'll keep my next movie when i got time a bit shorter then. ? 

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@theboss3213 yeah, I changed my mind and told ardendk, screw it, don't worry about the description and just fill up the database list. That goes the same for you, santos130, unkown man and others, bro. You can create entries with or without a description and a screenshot. The important thing is that the database will be filled up faster.

Now, the movies will always be there and open for review anytime. If you or anyone wants to review a movie that is inputted by someone, lemme know and I'll hand it over to you.

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@wilfhunter Hmm i see your point. But it's like the debate people had in the main thread where people post stuff and they don't even know if it's actual cheating, or hard to know anything about the movie or tv show because there is just a IMDB link. 

But i guess if you're aiming for just adding any movie with the tag cheating in the list quick with no notes, i get it. ? 

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@theboss3213 Well that's why the requirement should be a contributor should have seen the movie personally and verified that it has cheating scenes.I guess the contributors should be trusted as far as this one is concerned.

I would like to envision the database as a directory with an almost complete list of all the movies with cheating wife/gf scenes and it's up to the one looking at it to check out the movies for himself, just like those people in the forum taking a chance at movies posted there without any notes at all and sometimes getting rewarded because it turns out to be a good movie. Now if he wants those with notes already, then he can look at the 'cheating wife movie review' list which is just below the database list.

a.k.a In summary, the database should be moving fast and is always updated with new movies, especially the latest ones. and the review/notes list should be moving at a slower but steady pace because let's face it, it's harder and takes a lot more effort to write a review

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@wilfhunter Bro the movie i submitted just now, can you add the third sex scene picture in the middle of cheating sex time notes? It's in the image gallery called sex scene cas.  I tried and tried but i don't know how to do it. Maybe featured image 3 is needed but i can't find it.

If you can tell me how to do it then makes it easier next time. Because i'm always only able to put one sex scene picture not two.

ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@theboss3213 The second, third and so on pictures will have to be put in the main body of the cheating notes and not in the featured image section. To do it, put the cursor where you want to put the image, in this case, in the middle of cheating sex time notes, as you said. Then press the 'Add Media' button. Lemme know how it goes.

ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@wilfhunter Hahaha bro it was right infront of me the whole time. Damn thought i was blind for a second there. Thanks for telling me. ? ? 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: