Forum

Mainstream movies a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Mainstream movies about cheating wives & girlfriends, swinging, cuckolding, nonconsensual turned consensual etc..

12.8 K Posts
696 Users
4686 Likes
2.5 M Views
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

bl8317 and bl8317 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@xxxmen)
Estimable Member

====================================================
#SERIESOFTHEDAY
VERDADES SECRETAS (2015) - HIDDEN TRUTHS (2015)
SEASON 2
-
TV SERIES - BRAZIL
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4773278/
NUDE SCENES: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
SEX SCENES: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏
SEASON 1: 64 EPISODES ALL AVAILABLE NOW

SEASON 2
EPISODES:
01-10: AVAILABLE NOW
11-20: AVAILABLE NOW
21-30: AVAILABLE NOW
31-40: AVAILABLE NOW
41-48: AVAILABLE NOW
49-50: release date: 17/12
⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏

SYNOPSIS:
==
HIDDEN TRUTHS is back. After 6 years, Angel (aka Arlete) has a son, supposedly from her husband - her boyfriend Guilherme (S01). Guilherme dies and leaves Angel full of debt. To complicate matters, your child has health problems. Angel then decides to go back to being a whore. At the same time, Giovanna, Alex's daughter, hires a detective, Cristiano, to investigate Alex's death. Giovanna is sure Angel killed her father. Angel returns to the modeling agency and discovers that Fanny has sold the agency to Blanche. Blanche, the new owner of the agency, agrees to have Angel in the cast, as long as she accepts some "extra" jobs. With no way out, Angel accepts the job and starts meeting new clients. Among them, Percy, who becomes obsessed with her.

The agency now has a larger cast of male models, who also do "extra" jobs - fucking wifes. Among the hot wives is Betty, a hot MILF married with Lorenzo. Betty loves being fucked by young models and ends up falling in love with one of them: Matheus. The problem is that Matheus has a long list of clients - and unbeknownst to Betty, he is also fucking her husband, son and hot daughter.

====

/////////////////////////////////////////////

I WILL REVIEW SEASON 2 EPISODES SOON
CHEATERS PROFILES WILL BE UPDATE WITH NEW EPS

/////////////////////////////////////////////

FAST RESUME FROM LAST EPISODES
Lara (now Lua) starts to be fucked by clients. She is a professional whore. Cristiano feels cheated by both Giovana - who fired him out of jealousy of Angel - and Angel - who keeps getting fucked by Percy -  and decides to pay them back. He hatches a plan to convince Giovana to rehire him to locate her father's body and discovers that Lara (now Lua) is Angel's sister-in-law. Angel gave Lara her late husband's watch as a keepsake. This watch has a hidden millionaire bank account password. And Cristiano gets along well. He fucks Lara and steals the watch with the password - and - finds the body of Alex, Giovana's father. He's going to get paid handsomely from Giovana for it. And you'll still have access to Angel's hidden fortune. With her father's body, Giovana now wants two things - to release her inheritance - and to prove that Angel killed Alex. But soon Giovana is sad. Since there are only bones left in Alex's body, forensics cannot say he was murdered. Cristiano will now get revenge on Angel - give her a drug - and get her to confess to Alex's death. He now has all of Angel's money and her confession.

Mateus continues to fuck Betty - and now all her family - Giotto, Irina and now the cuckold Lorenzo. Only Irina knows that Mateus fucks her entire family. Betty wants to leave her cuckold husband to live with Mateus, but Mateus doesn't want this. He is fine, making  money and fucking all.

Ariel discovers the truth about the death of his wife, Laila. He finds out that Blanche is responsible for giving Laila weight-loss medicine. Now he wants a revange, And he is planning to take what Blanche likes most in the world: her agency.

Mark, the DJ, is dying to fuck his ex-mother-in-law, the hot Aline - Visky's assistant. But Aline doesn't want to be fucked by her daughter Chiara's ex-boyfriend.

Pia, the hooooot Giovana's mummy started to have a dance class...... 

=
S02E41: (SEX / CHEAT PLOT)
=

? 23:45 Mateus has another date with Lorenzo, the cuckold. (CHEAT PLOT)

? 24:58 Pia has another dance class - She apologizes to Atila for thinking he is gay. Atila is fine. (PIA CHEAT PLOT ??)

? 38:00 Giovana talks to Cristiano. She is suspicious that he got Angel's confession. She starts teasing him and sucks his hard cock.

? 41:44 Giovana moans loud. very loud. Cristiano is fucking her.She is with her legs open being penetrated very hard by Cristiano. Angel decides to visit Cristiano and accept the marriage proposal he made to get rid of Percy. She sees Cristiano fucking Giovana.

=
S02E42: (BRIEF NUDE / SEX / CHEAT)
=

? 00:54 Angel is shocked seeing Cristiano fucking Giovana. Giovana moans louder and louder with Cristiano's hard cock inside her.

? 12:25 Pia is late for a meeting with her daughter Giovana. She was in the dance class. Giovana wants to know the truth. Pia tells that Atila wants to fuck her. Giovana will help her hot mommy to cheat her husband. (PIA CHEAT PLOT!)

? 17:08 Betty is very hot with Mateus. She says she's decided: she's going to divorce the cuckold. Mateus is worried. Betty says the cuckold is putting the company on the Stock Exchange. He can't have any scandals. So she gets a good deal and cuckold money. She arranges to make the revelation at a party at her beach house. Betty gets wet and show her ass to Mateus. Mateus gets a hard-on and penetrates Betty from behind. (CHEAT)

? 28:36 Betty tells her family that she intends to have a party at the beach house. And convinces Giotto to call the Agency staff. Giotto suggests taking Mateus (of course). To the delight of Betty and Lorenzo, who "like" the boy. Irina, the only one who knows that Mateus is screwing everyone over - gets upset.

? 34:00 Mark is working in a party - looking to the hot Aline

? 37:40 Angel didn't tell Cristiano that he saw him fucking Giovana. She wants his help in stealing the contract Percy forced her to sign in exchange for paying for her son's medical treatment. Percy keeps the contract in a safe box at his mansion. Cristiano asks Angel to find out where the safe box is and Angel goes to another sadomasochism session with Percy. Percy spanks Angel a lot.

? 42:42 After being fucked by Percy, Angel is naked taking a shower. She's going to look for the safe box.

=
S02E43: (NUDE / SEX / CHEAT PLOT)
=

? 04:37 DJ Mark is still working and keeping an eye on Aline. Aline goes to the bathroom and he goes after her with a hard-on. Mark grabs Aline and says he's dying to fuck his ex-mother-in-law. Aline gets wet but says she doesn't want to be fucked by him, because his daughter Chiara still likes him. Aline feels Mark's hard cock and goes crazy. She says she'll be fucked by him only once. She is totally naked, with her big boobs and hard nipples.
Mark takes Aline's boobs and penetrates her from behind. Aline moans with her son-in-law's hard cock inside her.
She understands why her daughter so wanted to be fucked by him. Mark fucks Aline really hard from behind - and Tadeu enters the bathroom and sees them both.

? 11:04 Lara wants to buy a gun to get revenge on Angel. She is tired of being a whore because of her. But the gun seller wants more than money. He wants to fuck the hot one too. Either Lara is fucked or she doesn't have a gun. Lara is fucked by the gun seller.

? 12:55 Giovana takes her friends to a swing house. Many nudes and sex there.

? 25:55 Tadeu tells to Chiara, his best friend - that he saw Chiara's mother being fucked by Mark. Chiara doesn't believe.

? 27:22 Giotto invites the Agency's staff to the beach party - and Mateus, of course. Mateus doesn't want to go... but Giotto and Irina convinces him.

? 29:42 Angel seeks out Cristiano to talk about Percy's vault. Cristiano fucks Angel.

? 37:20 Joseph, who is helping Irina with Mateus, convinces her friend that beach party might be a good idea for her to resolve the situation with Mateus. Irina is excited by the idea of ​​having Mateus all to herself and will be fucked by him. Irina gets naked and shows off her wonderful ass to be fucked by Mateus. (CHEAT PLOT)

=
S02E44: (NUDE / SEX / CHEAT)
=

? 20:54 Pia convinces her husband, Igor, that she's going to have a night with their daughter Giovana. They're going to watch Betty's fashion show and then have dinner together. The cuckold believes - and stays at home with his stepson, Bruno. Pia actually takes an extra class with her dance teacher.

? 27:27 Pia and Atila leave the fashion show and go to Atila's apartment. Atila can't wait to fuck the hot mama.

? 31:41 Pia is in sexy lingerie being grabbed by Atila. Atila leaves the hot mom naked and sucks on her breasts. Pia's nipples become hard, as does Atila's cock. Atila takes Pia to bed and sucks on her wet pussy. Pia moans a lot. Bruno has an overdose. Igor desperately calls his wife, but Pia is being penetrated by another male and cannot answer the phone. Igor calls Giovana who cannot explain where her mother is. At the hospital, Igor still doesn't know what happened to Pia - since she didn't go to the hospital with Giovana, but with Cristiano - and Cristiano asks the cuckold to think about it. If his wife wasn't with her daughter and wasn't answering the phone... Igor, the dumb cuckold thinks... (CHEAT)

=
S02E45: (NUDE / SEX / CHEAT)
=

? 04:30 Angel's son's health deteriorates and she and Percy plan to travel abroad in search of a cure in the US.
Percy enforces his contract - He is "Angel's owner" - and forces her into yet another sadomasochism session. Angel is naked - wrapped in plastic.

? 07:54 After spending the night being fucked by Atila, Pia finally visits her son, Bruno, at the hospital. Igor, The Dumb cuckold talks to Pia and says he "found out" that she was being fucked by someone else. He doesn't want to fight with her because she helped him a lot, She fulfilled his dream of being a father, and promises to move as soon as possible.

? 19:13 Lara has Tadeu's help to face Angel. She wants her watch back and part of the money from her bank account. So she hopes she can stop being a whore. Angel agrees to share it with her, but tells her that she doesn't know how much money is in the account and that they need to go to the bank in Luxembuorg in person. She says that Percy will take her on his plane - and that they can go together if they want. After that, Lara and Tadeu talk at her house. Lara thanks Tadeu for the help - and he asks to fuck the hot girl. Tadeu fucks Lara in the bathroom.

? 32:23 Betty has another encounter with Matthew. Matthew doesn't want her to get a divorce, but Betty is determined.
Mateus fucks Betty. He grabs her from behind and grabs her breasts. Mateus sucks on Betty's hard nipples and penetrates her. Betty moans a lot with the boy's hard cock inside her. (CHEAT)

? 37:20 Chiara caught her hot mom with DJ Mark. She is furious. (CHIARA CHEAT PLOT)

? 39:19 Lara (aka Lua) has another client. She dances and makes a striptease to him. The old man starts sucking Lua's hard nipples. He gets a hard-on. Lua sits on the hard cock and sucks the client's fingers. The client is inside her and fucks her very hard. Lua close her eyes. She can't handle the size of the client's dick inside her. Is too big for her tiny pussy.

=
S02E46: (CHEAT PLOT)
=

? 05:53 Pia talks to Atila. Atila doesn't want to fuck Pia anymore. He is satisfied. Atila dismisses Pia, he thinks Pia is too old for him. He cum a lot but now it's time to fuck other people. Be happy, Pia. (PIA CHEAT PLOT)

? 14:56 Igor the dumb cuckold goes to visit his stepson at the hospital. He finds Pia. Pia asks him to come home. Igor no longer wants to babysit her children. Now he wants to live on income. Income from the pension that he will ask for in court for him to raise his child with Pia. He's not a fool. (PIA CHEAT PLOT)

=
S02E47: (NUDE / SEX / CHEAT PLOT)
=

? 12:49 Lara (aka Lua) has another work. Now the client is a couple. She start to dance with the hot wife while her husband looks on. The husband throws champagne at Lua and starts licking her. Lua and the wife are naked with their little hard tits. Lua is on top of the husband with his hard dick inside her. The wife sits on the husband face to be sucked. Back to home, Tadeu, now - Lua's boyfriend is jealous. He doesn't want that his girlfriend do another work as a whore. (LARA CHEAT PLOT)

=
S02E48: (CHEAT PLOT)
=

? 05:56 Edney, Giovana's lawyer, is dating plus size model Vitoria. She likes a swing house. To please his girlfriend, Edney takes her to a swing house.

? 13:23 The beach house party begins and Mateus is coveted by the whole family. He talks to Lorenzo, then to Betty - and finally to Giotto. Irina sees everything. (CHEAT PLOT)

? 17:15 Igor visits his son and Pia comes home from work. They regret the fights and arguments. And make up. Igor starts to fuck his hot wife. (PIA CHEAT PLOT)

? 26:47 Betty finally gathers the family and tells her secret. She says she wants a divorce from the cuckold to marry Mateus. A silence echoes. Mateus doesn't know what to do.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

All 64 eps from Season 1
and 48 eps from Season 2
* next episodes will be upload as released
http://bit.ly/2Cuktdn

-- direct short link to my drive --
-- no ads as usual

* please don't share the direct link (if not in private mode) - you can short with any other url shorten if you wish to share. The short url will help to avoid server down by robots.

** Prefer download - if the limit has been exceeded:
⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏
HAVE FUN GUYS! 
⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏⚏

All 48 eps are online! 
The last 2 eps will be released next friday Dec 17th. See u.

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

You Disappear

Original title: Du forsvinder

Warning i have not watched this to the end, however reviews are good.

Subashnmk, yadem, Subashnmk and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

Posted by: @jalodu

The Unforgivable

1h,23m find wife in bed with brother

https://putlocker2021.net/watch/qd7lewzv-the-unforgivable.html

Only just on topic but what great actor

jalodu and jalodu reacted
ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @tinhorse

The Unforgivable

1h,23m find wife in bed with brother

https://putlocker2021.net/watch/qd7lewzv-the-unforgivable.html

Only just on topic but what great actor

i see an oscar by sandra

tinhorse and tinhorse reacted
ReplyQuote
jalodu
(@jalodu)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @goldy
Posted by: @niranjan

A taste of hunger 2021

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11188560/

https://www.allvideo.monster/videos/548728/dinnerfort..

Couldn't download in idm nor couldn't find any other sites or torrent links. We could only watch it online,that too with russian subtitles.i kind of used google lens to understand the dialogues. 

Husband and wife runs a restaurant in Copenhagen. They have two kids.they are trying for a michellin star for their restaurant.in the procecess husband finds himself busy and wife has some medical issues and affraid of biopsy. So she feels lonely and has an affair with her husband's side kick.but she broke it of after some time. So the sidekick gets pissed and blackmails her to have sex again and so she does. Husband finds it through a letter and kicks her out. 

Only a blackmail sex scene/no nudity is shown

I already saw it and of very good quality and I posted a link recently, I liked it not much but I liked it.
It is not very complicated due to the moments of situations in the past, such as when talking on the phone neglects your children, you get lost and then take it out on your daughter .......
out of 10 I give it three

Where is the link you posted???

https://gnula.nu/drama/ver-smagen-af-sult-2021-online/

https://cuevanavideo.com/pelicula/a-taste-of-hunger-2021.html

I'm sorry they are subtitled in Spanish

stealwife, theboss3213, stealwife and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
theboss3213
(@theboss3213)
Estimable Member

@jalodu I looked all over for that movie even on Swedish and danish sites, turns out wasn't even worth it. Terrible...not even any sex scenes. Plus the lover really didn't look like someone she would cheat with. Same problem with Unforgivable, the husbands brother was to ugly looking lol. 

Oh well, what can you do. 

Thx for the links though! ? 

jalodu, tinhorse, jalodu and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Adi
(@adi)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

A Million Ways to Die in the West 2014

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2557490/

Movie : http://xpshort.com/A-million-ways-to-die-in-west

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

shall i share SHARPE movies??? @wilfhunter

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12749392/

I just got them in low MB with englishsubs

ReplyQuote
ssotiter
(@ssotiter)
Estimable Member

a taste of hunger 2021 english sub ,used apps to make it and it is good

Subashnmk, stealwife, Subashnmk and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
ssotiter
(@ssotiter)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @goutam999

shall i share SHARPE movies??? @wilfhunter

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12749392/

I just got them in low MB with englishsubs

i watched it full on youtube in the past i belive it still there

ReplyQuote
(@santos130)
Reputable Member

@goutam999 

If it has cheating wife and have not posted before than i say yes you post it if you want. Just that being a long series if you could tell us what eps if the cheating occurs (if you can, if not it doesnt matter).

thanks

ReplyQuote
ssotiter
(@ssotiter)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @santos130

@goutam999 

If it has cheating wife and have not posted before than i say yes you post it if you want. Just that being a long series if you could tell us what eps if the cheating occurs (if you can, if not it doesnt matter).

thanks

as i remember sharp's wife stole his money for her lover and fucked him it posted here u can search and the series is on youtube and torrents

santos130 and santos130 reacted
ReplyQuote
APHRODISIAC
(@aphrodite)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
(@watcher)
Reputable Member

Im gonna upload a single link where all the links be available for all sharpe movies if anyone interested just download 

santos130 and santos130 reacted
ReplyQuote
stealwife
(@stealthwifelover)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @tinhorse

Streaming/downloading.

Of course capturing the movie for prosperity is the best result however doing this and making the movie available to others can be difficult. I use Mega hosted in New Zealand for this, free and easy.

Some streaming don't allow downloading. I use Firefox AP for this again free and easy.

I post this for members who don't know how, i realize most have there own systems that work fine. Would be nice to share our systems for newbies.

Peace and love

Please post any valuable suggestions which makes media handling easy....we always need better & quick ways to download....here on my thread

thanks

ReplyQuote
stealwife
(@stealthwifelover)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @ssotiter

a taste of hunger 2021 english sub ,used apps to make it and it is good

Which App?

Your expertise is required to help us find, convert, translate, .......media/subtitles....blah blah here on my thread welcome

ssotiter and ssotiter reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wilfhunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @aphrodite

@wilfhunter 

Check out this website

https://salvationfilms.vhx.tv/products

It Has really bad security, you can watch almost their every movie for free, lol

They have a copy of complicity 1995, but its useless (cause it pauses every second)

https://salvationfilms.vhx.tv/packages/complicity/videos/complicity

Another porn movie (Scott's vice)

https://salvationfilms.vhx.tv/packages/mr-scott-s-vice/videos/mrscottsvice

Thank you, I guess I'll have to endure the pauses. Haha, what's up with that? But well, finally here's a stream of Complicity.

goobster and goobster reacted
ReplyQuote
stealwife
(@stealthwifelover)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @wilfhunter
Posted by: @aphrodite

@wilfhunter 

Check out this website

https://salvationfilms.vhx.tv/products

It Has really bad security, you can watch almost their every movie for free, lol

They have a copy of complicity 1995, but its useless (cause it pauses every second)

https://salvationfilms.vhx.tv/packages/complicity/videos/complicity

Another porn movie (Scott's vice)

https://salvationfilms.vhx.tv/packages/mr-scott-s-vice/videos/mrscottsvice

Thank you, I guess I'll have to endure the pauses. Haha, what's up with that? But well, finally here's a stream of Complicity.

Plus has 2 Roberta Gemma films dubbed in English (I guess).....although they yet need to implement payment gateway/security....but their content.....I was able to download using video downloadhelper+companion app ....but the app has converted the films with QR code watermark.

ReplyQuote
(@paulthomas77)
Estimable Member

English subtitle : 

ReplyQuote
(@mitiok)
Eminent Member

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7171422/?ref_=tt_sims_tt_i_3   movie link?

ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

simon173 and simon173 reacted
ReplyQuote
tinhorse
(@tinhorse)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
Page 288 / 513
Share: